BY NEWTONS

Fruit chewy cookies. see more...

Dacy D.
I think you either like these, or you don't. I personally do not, and I would rather eat pretty much any other cookie before this.
Shuston S.
Lynnwood, WA
Perfect snack. Light. Tasty. Great for any occasion. Hard to believe it's fig. So sweet. My daughter loves to devour these with me!
Lauren D.
Staunton, VA
I grew up eating these as a kid and they haven't gotten old yet! They are fat free and have real fruit so it's good for you too.
Ashley S.
These cookies are so good. I thought they were healthy too but I looked in the back and I saw they’re just as bad as Oreos so 🤦🏻‍♀️
Mellisa O.
I use to love eating Fig Newtons when I went over to my grandmothers house. They are perfect for someone who does not like sweets.
Malissa C.
East Hardwick, VT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My brother use to call these Wayne Nutens hahaha but they are really good. I love the fig in the middle how it's not overly sweet!
Charito R.
Fort Riley, KS
I have to give these five stars because my husband and son absolutely love these. I get these for them to bring to work and school.
Silja M.
Fayetteville, AR
I used to love Fig Newtons. Any time I would have a sleep over I would always buy these as a snack. Still to this day I crave them!
Zoe F.
I like these cookies, they have a little bit of a weird texture at first, but they're good for you because they have figs in them.
Nessa L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Yum Yum Yum Yum I Love these since I was little. I recommended them for the most part. And best of all my little one likes them to
Paris J.
Detroit , MI
Who gave you your first fig newton
Alexandria V.
What's your favorite flavor of fig??
Stephenie M.
Andover, NJ
Carolyn R.
Pocatello, ID
Am I the only one who dislikes these?
Nicole P.
Lewiston, ME
Do you think they would ever consider making peach Fig Newtons?

Walmart