BY NEWTONS

Fruit chewy cookies. see more...

Alexis M.
Belleview, FL
Honestly when I first tried these I thought they would be absolutely disgusting but upon further inspection I am absolutely in love they are incredible! They aren't terribly overwhelming with fig flavor !
Rebecca V.
Neenah, WI
I love these because they're my perfect combination of sweet and what I consider to be healthy. I can give my son a treat and not feel completely horrible about the nutritional information.
Christa P.
N Little Rock, AR
Fig newtons are probably one of the snacks from my childhood I skip now that I'm an adult, but kids still love them. I also love that they are the same after 20 years. Just plain, good ol', fig newtons.
Lillian S.
Woodside, NY
This Nabisco figs can satisfy the craving when you want to get something very sweet. But they not on the healthy side, they are very sweet. You can get them at target or Walmart for an affordable price.
Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
You might actually have to be a fan of fig in the first place, but if you are, I highly recommend these. The only issue that I have is that, if you are the only one eating them, be prepared to either gorge on them or waste them because they tend to go stale quickly.
Kathy B.
Luthersburg, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I am not a fan of figs, at all, but I am obsessed with fig newtons! Such a strange idea for a snack but so delicious! I used to think they were healthy but they totally aren't.. they are soooo tasty though!
Sasha R.
I actually brought and ate these because I was actually hungry. It very much affordable to buy. It wasn't the best snack I've had but it was ok to snack on. I had the fig, but strawberry is better than Fig. Nabisco Fig Newtons
Nicole T.
Newington, CT
Fig Newtons are by far my favorite snack treat the cookie the filling the satisfaction from eating a fig newton is unparalleled. Whenever I need a quick pick me up this is definitely my go-to treat
Gabriella V.
Saint Charles, MO
I absolutely love this brand! This is my favorite snack by them! My sister and my mom also love this too. It’s great for the price and I will keep purchasing. I would definitely recommend this to everyone!
Sumer M.
To be honest, I hated these as a kid. As an adult in college, it's a much healthier snack than a candy bar when I'm studying. Thank you for providing that option! They actually even taste good :)
Paris J.
Detroit , MI
Who gave you your first fig newton
Alexandria V.
What's your favorite flavor of fig??
Stephenie M.
Andover, NJ
Carolyn R.
Pocatello, ID
Am I the only one who dislikes these?
Nicole P.
Lewiston, ME
Do you think they would ever consider making peach Fig Newtons?

Walmart