BY NEWTONS

Fruit chewy cookies. see more...

Victoria R.
So good relatively healthy great value unexpectedly good surpassed my expectations super easy to put some in a bag and take with you
Paige H.
Byron, IL
I love fig newtons! They are great and yummy. I grew up eating them and now my family eats them. Great dessert for the whole family!
Ashley L.
Elk Grove, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These are so yummy I loved them as a kid and still love them just as much now as an adult. My daughters also love to eat them as well
Dinah A.
Grundy
Great snack. Tasty. Different. Not so high in calories. Price is budget friendly. Stand along snack. Great with cold diet soda.
Ahrianna  S.
Alsip, IL
Healthy & good! I've been eating these since I was little and j don't think I'll ever stop. I normally just stick with the original.
Cece R.
Muskegon, MI
These are a staple in my household! My toddler loves them and I'd much rather have her eat these than some other cookie alternatives.
Teresa H.
98908
Love fig nutens love the little cookie . i can eat plane or dip in my coffie love it. So would by these. There really chewy and good
stephanie w.
Martinsville, Va
Fig Newtons are a good healthy snack for anyone's family. I like to eat my cold after they have been in the refrigerator for a while.
Lora V.
manassas park, VA
I don't care for dried figs because of the crunch of the seeds but these are delicious. They have all the flavor without the crunch.
Priscilla V.
These are my favorite snacks!! I love fig newtons and to me the fat free version taste just like the normal ones do which is awesome!
Paris J.
Detroit , MI
Who gave you your first fig newton
Alexandria V.
What's your favorite flavor of fig??
Stephenie M.
Andover, NJ
Carolyn R.
Pocatello, ID
Am I the only one who dislikes these?
Nicole P.
Lewiston, ME
Do you think they would ever consider making peach Fig Newtons?