BY NEWTONS

Fruit chewy cookies. see more...

Priscilla V.
These are my favorite snacks!! I love fig newtons and to me the fat free version taste just like the normal ones do which is awesome!
Chanti C.
La Vergne, TN
I love this cookie fig Newton's are so delicious. I will definitely buy more this life time my daughter seems to enjoy them as well.
Jessica H.
Have been eating these since i was a kid. Best snack ever. Its quick and light with just enough sweetness to knock out that craving.
Kimberley M.
Buena Vista, VA
These are so so good. They are a quick treat with just the right amount of sweet to them. Keep them close or the will disappear fast
Freddy S.
San Bernardino
These are good. I use to have these when when I went to knotts. So I like to have them when I go to theme parks or even just camping.
Sharon R.
Merced, CA
These have always been a favorite of mine. They are so tasty and I love to dip them into milk and just enjoy them from time to time.
Lalanie O.
Medford, OR
Have always been one of my favorite cookies since I was a kid! I love the fig flavor and soft chewiness. Plus its a healthier cookie.
Leyla G.
Portland, OR
Childhood favorite! Even better now that they have made them fat-free! It is a great snack to go when you're starting off your day!
Rebecca G.
Canaan, CT
Delicious, they remind me of when I was a kid and my grandmother used to give these to us as a special treat. Always moist and fresh
Ahrianna  S.
Alsip, IL
Healthy & good! I've been eating these since I was little and j don't think I'll ever stop. I normally just stick with the original.
Paris J.
Detroit , MI
Who gave you your first fig newton
Alexandria V.
What's your favorite flavor of fig??
Stephenie M.
Andover, NJ
Carolyn R.
Pocatello, ID
Am I the only one who dislikes these?
Nicole P.
Lewiston, ME
Do you think they would ever consider making peach Fig Newtons?

Walmart