BY NEWTONS

Fruit chewy cookies. see more...

Rachel W.
I remember loving these as a child, but now, as an adult, I find them way too sweet and they stick to my teeth. I no longer buy these.
carolyn e.
These are part of my growing up...mother always had them in the house. They are healthier than a lot of the other snack foods. LOVE THEM
Diana T.
Brooklyn, NY
As a child it was one of my favorites as it is today. they make your month a little dry but with a glass of milk its extra delicious.
SoNice T.
I love these cookies. I like how there's that filling in the middle that gives it a great taste. I have to start eating these someday.
Mandy H.
Waynesboro, PA
I love fig newtons they are a healthy snack to eat with your lunch i always enjoyed them as a child i haven't had them in a long time
nicole c.
Georgetown, TX
Me and my grandpa love these especially the fig newtons there so good and if your don't watch out you could end up eating to whole bag
Erica V.
Moosup, CT
These are a tasty treat that are actually pretty healthy. If you enjoy the taste of fruit in a "healthy" cookie this is a great great!
Dani G.
Davis, CA
sometimes these sound so unappealing but every time i eat these i love them... just so tasty and i like telling myself they're healthy
Krystal M.
Romeo, MI
My whole family loves fig newtons in just about all flavors, my kids favorite is the raspberry. They are perfectly sweet and delicious!
Ashley  K.
Lebanon, KY
I don't personally love these cookies buy my son absolutely loves them! He's a very picky eater but he specially requests fig newtons.
Paris J.
Detroit , MI
Who gave you your first fig newton
Alexandria V.
What's your favorite flavor of fig??
Stephenie M.
Andover, NJ
Carolyn R.
Pocatello , ID
Am I the only one who dislikes these?
Nicole P.
Lewiston, ME
Do you think they would ever consider making peach Fig Newtons?