BY NEWTONS

Fruit chewy cookies. see more...

Megan W.
Belfair, WA
I absolutely adore fig newtons! It's a great snack when I'm craving something sweet. It's a great snack to carry with me in ziploc bags.
Joeanuh M.
my first time tasting these i fell in love the sweet middle of the cookie was so satisfying would love to try all the flavors so yummmy
Noel W.
Nekoosa, WI
Another great cookie from child hood. Such a awesome variety and these are great any time of the day. I feel no guilt when I eat a fig
Ann W.
Bridgeville, PA
I love this healthy version of a fig bar!! They taste amazing and I truly cannot tell the difference in the real on and the fat free!!
Lynthia S.
Macon, GA
My mom and grandmother eats these cookies all the time! I tried them twice on two different occurrences and did not like them at all.
Rachel W.
I remember loving these as a child, but now, as an adult, I find them way too sweet and they stick to my teeth. I no longer buy these.
SoNice T.
I love these cookies. I like how there's that filling in the middle that gives it a great taste. I have to start eating these someday.
Brittany R.
Irving, TX
Really delicious semi-healthy treat! Doesn't melt or get sticky, easy to eat and packaging is helpful. I just love how good they smell
Jennifer R.
Honey Brook, PA
Just say no to fig newtons. Yuk. It's like dry, crunchy fruit. I can't even describe it. But if you like dry, crunchy fruit go for it.
carolyn e.
These are part of my growing up...mother always had them in the house. They are healthier than a lot of the other snack foods. LOVE THEM
Paris J.
Detroit , MI
Who gave you your first fig newton
Alexandria V.
What's your favorite flavor of fig??
Stephenie M.
Andover, NJ
Carolyn R.
Pocatello, ID
Am I the only one who dislikes these?
Nicole P.
Lewiston, ME
Do you think they would ever consider making peach Fig Newtons?

Walmart