BY NEWTONS

Fruit chewy cookies. see more...

Jessica M.
Fresno, CA
I LOVE fig newtons. they are tasty and addicting! I have never actually eaten figs alone, but they sure taste great with these cookies.
Lisa S.
Soo yummy! I love all flavors! I have ate them since i was a child! My kids love them also! They give just the right amount of sweetness!
Sue K.
Leominster, MA
Really good! I've always been a Fig Newtons fan, so I picked up the Blueberry version to try, and I really liked it, and my kids did too.
Christina D.
Hartsdale, NY
These are perfect if you want something sweet, but don't want all the fat and calories. They taste just as good as the full fat variety.
Deborah P.
Summerville, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Classic treat. Fig newtons are great when you want a little sweet, but not too much. And just a couple is usually just the right amount.
GLEIDYS W.
Upper Darby, PA
Deliciosos antojitos, no se puede resistir cuando se escuchan salir de lo crujiente del empaque, son súper suaves y riquísimas con leche
Nancy D.
Monticello, AR
I get a craving for these every so offend. I don't like the other kind just the original kind. I find them good when I am in the mood!
Kathryn E.
Cheyenne, WY
These are really surprisingly delicious They are not too sweet and a great snack. They are also healtheir than some other snack choicea
Fig newtons have always been a favorite cookie (I mean fruit and cake). They aren't for everyone but I definitely like how soft they are.
Carissa P.
Reedsburg
I really like these they taste good and also not to expensive I can buy them once in awhile I got mine at Walmart and also a local store
Paris J.
Detroit , MI
Who gave you your first fig newton
Alexandria V.
What's your favorite flavor of fig??
Stephenie M.
Andover, NJ
Carolyn R.
Pocatello, ID
Am I the only one who dislikes these?
Nicole P.
Lewiston, ME
Do you think they would ever consider making peach Fig Newtons?

Walmart