BY NEWTONS

Fruit chewy cookies. see more...

Lydia E.
I don't know if these are something that I would count as cookies, maybe like fruit bar bites or something but they're pretty good anyways
Brianne D.
Spotswood, NJ
This is always been a childhood favorite of mind. Love when they're super fresh and super soft. They're very flavorful. Perfect Light snack
Breanne D.
Alliance, OH
I loved these as a kid but am not a fan now so much. The texture is super mushy but the taste is quite yummy. Nabisco Fig Newtons
Melissa M.
Spokane, WA
I love fig newtons! They remind me of when I was a kid, and they still taste just as great. I love that they have a fat free option now.
Becky P.
Kearns, UT
Nabisco Fig Newtons are a delicious sweet treat! Sweet and chewy fig filling and a cookie outer. It's a yummy good for you snack!
Bridget P.
I love the fresh taste I get from biting into a Fig Newton! The soft cookie around the fig filling is equally as delicious as the filling.
Influenster M.
One of my favorite childhood snacks! Filling too. Very easy to take on the go and pack into the children's lunches and after school snack.
Amanda F.
These satisfy a sweet tooth. the combination is delicious and they aren't too unhealthy for you either. great for packing in school lunches
Len C.
Frisco, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Fig newtons take me back to nostalgic times of eating a snack with my grandparents. It's the perfect snack with fiber and a hint of sweet.
Donna K.
Fairview, NJ
i've always loved these since i was a kid ,,the the soft chewy ,fruity taste is one of my favorites and a sure pleaser for your taste buds
Paris J.
Detroit , MI
Who gave you your first fig newton
Alexandria V.
What's your favorite flavor of fig??
Stephenie M.
Andover, NJ
Carolyn R.
Pocatello, ID
Am I the only one who dislikes these?
Nicole P.
Lewiston, ME
Do you think they would ever consider making peach Fig Newtons?