BY NEWTONS

Fruit chewy cookies. see more...

Rachel L.
SUNNYVALE, CA
I love these! My mom would always get them so they remind me of childhood. They are super soft and fruity tasting. Pretty sure they aren't good for you at all but they taste so good.
Melyssa G.
I love eating Fig Newtons for breakfast or a snack. They do have a lot of calories for only a certain amount of calories, but that is my personal opinion. I love the blueberry or the berry flavored newtons the most!
Samantha J.
House Springs, MO
I have loved these since I was a kid, sneaking them from my Mom. Now i share my love of them with my own kids. They have been consistently delicious for 20 years.
Frankie D.
Okay, listen here. Fig newtons are the most underpreciated cookie known to man! They're so healthy for you while being a cookie and having such a delicious flavor at the same time. Most definitely would recommend❤
4373 F.
New Orleans, LA
I have loved these since I was a child and now my son eats them. I pack them in his lunch box and he just eats these up. I can't keep enough of these in our home. The packaging has changed over the years but the taste and flavor has remained the same.
Ashley Katherine L.
Okeechobee, FL
I am not the type of person to just 'eat a fig' but even as a child I have loved fig newtons! Not super healthy, but okay in moderation. They always seem fresh! Soft and enjoyable. They're a cookie I don't mind giving to kids I babysit or my cousins!
Olivia G.
Lucedale, MS
For a lighter, sweet snack, when I've burnt myself out on fruit, I reach for these. They have the perfect fig flavor. The texture of both the cookie and filling is great. Good price point and easily accessible.
Angela J.
Phoenix
I love these so much my mom rarely buys these anymore because me and my sisters eat them all but jeez they're so good I think they have the perfect amount of filling with bread its so good I miss eating these
Madelyn Z.
Bowling Green, OH
I have loved fig newtons ever since I was little they are so great even though some people aren’t big fans of them! I eat them on occasion now but I still love them as much as I did when I was a little girl!
Alexis M.
Belleview, FL
Honestly when I first tried these I thought they would be absolutely disgusting but upon further inspection I am absolutely in love they are incredible! They aren't terribly overwhelming with fig flavor !
Paris J.
Detroit , MI
Who gave you your first fig newton
Alexandria V.
What's your favorite flavor of fig??
Stephenie M.
Andover, NJ
Carolyn R.
Pocatello, ID
Am I the only one who dislikes these?
Nicole P.
Lewiston, ME
Do you think they would ever consider making peach Fig Newtons?

Walmart