BY NEWTONS

Fruit chewy cookies. see more...

Paola Z.
I don’t love cookies with fruit in them (so weird I know), so these are just kind of meh for me. Not awful, but I wouldn’t get them again..
Emily F.
Frankfort, KY
Fig Newtons are a classic in my family. We have bought them since I was a kid. And the taste and quality haven't changed since! Great snack.
Maby M.
I love fruit bars as a light snack for lunch. Newtons is both good and get me through the day, I just wish they had more variety of flavors!
Michelle K.
South Bend , IN
This is my go to cookie. It is not too sweet but really hits the spot when you need a quick snack. And they pack well for lunches on the road
Rachna L.
Hoffman Est, IL
The best part about these besides the taste is the fact that they are fat free!! It definitely is a snack you can eat without feeling guilty.
Influenster M.
One of my favorite childhood snacks! Filling too. Very easy to take on the go and pack into the children's lunches and after school snack.
Denise B.
Newark, NJ
Nabisco's Fig Newton are one of my favorite snacks. It can get a little too sweet sometimes but its okay to be a little sweeter sometimes!
Kayla H.
Boardman, OR
My son loves these, he's a picky eater but I know when he's hungry for a snack he'll eat 3 to 4 of these. I'm glad he likes something good
Ehimy C.
Doral, FL
Nothing beats a classic. Smooth, sweet and great. You can have them as a quick snack and if you are a mom its a great way to hold the kids
Araceli T.
Tucson, AZ
One of my favorite snacks! I love the flavor and the soft cookie. They are a bit crumbly but that is ok since the flavor makes up for it.
Paris J.
Detroit , MI
Who gave you your first fig newton
Alexandria V.
What's your favorite flavor of fig??
Stephenie M.
Andover, NJ
Carolyn R.
Pocatello , ID
Am I the only one who dislikes these?
Nicole P.
Lewiston, ME
Do you think they would ever consider making peach Fig Newtons?