BY NEWTONS

Fruit chewy cookies. see more...

Rachna L.
Hoffman Est, IL
The best part about these besides the taste is the fact that they are fat free!! It definitely is a snack you can eat without feeling guilty.
Mercedes L.
Ogden, UT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
It is a great snack for when you're on the go, but not to satisfy your sweet tooth. It is very dry, but soft and has a synthetic fruit taste.
Ashley H.
Midland, TX
These cookies are delicious and moist and chewy. The addition of whole grains also makes them a more healthy alternative for your snacking.
Wallee K.
Grand Blanc, MI
Fig Newtons...not bad, but never something I crave. They remind me of my grandma, I would much rather eat her fig newtons than pecan sandies!
Tasyanne S.
Hyannis, MA
I love fig newtons it’s delicious with ice cream and also alone, I could eat the whole bag, I also like it with coffee, the taste is amazing
- k.
Valencia, CA
Best thins in the entire world I can east these all day long!!!! I love how the outside is crumbly and the inside is nice and soft and sweet.
Taylor S.
Elyria, OH
I never had the Nabisco Fig Newtons but I had the ones from Apples that is $1.00. I love that kind but i am going to try Nabisco Fig Newtons!
Melinda S.
Love this cookie! Great with a big glass of milk. Hits the sweet tooth spot. Never tried the fat free ones but the regular ones are the bomb!
Lauren E.
One of my favorite snacks when I was little! They aren't great to solve a sweet tooth crisis, but they are filling and take a while to chew.
Emily F.
Frankfort, KY
Fig Newtons are a classic in my family. We have bought them since I was a kid. And the taste and quality haven't changed since! Great snack.
Paris J.
Detroit , MI
Who gave you your first fig newton
Alexandria V.
What's your favorite flavor of fig??
Stephenie M.
Andover, NJ
Carolyn R.
Pocatello, ID
Am I the only one who dislikes these?
Nicole P.
Lewiston, ME
Do you think they would ever consider making peach Fig Newtons?

Walmart