BY NEWTONS

Fruit chewy cookies. see more...

Melinda S.
Love this cookie! Great with a big glass of milk. Hits the sweet tooth spot. Never tried the fat free ones but the regular ones are the bomb!
Mariam B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
The best fig newtons! their flavor is so original and no other competitor can successfully imitate and capture the distinct taste they have.
Jennifer H.
Champaign, IL
I really enjoyed Fig Newtons as a kid, but I haven't had them in awhile. I remember really liking them though and now seeing them I want one.
Alex M.
I am not a fan of these. I just can't get used to the flavor. The center is not sweet enough for me, and I am not a big fan of the texture.
Tiffany S.
PNW
I grew up eating these! This is the only brand of fig newtons I've ever even tried! Love the flavor & value! Yummy product for a great price!
Cameron F.
Phoenix, AZ
I am not to be trusted with a package by myself because I will eat the whole thing. They are my favorite! They are affordable and delicious!
M W.
I may be slightly biased because these Fig Newtons remind me of my childhood, but even in my mid 20s, I absolutely am addicted to this stuff!
Jolene L.
These are childhood favorites of mine♥! After all these years they still bring back memories of a time now lost. Never change fig newtons...
Camilla B.
These are just like you remember. Soft cake surround fresh and chewy figs. They're tasty and there also healthy with plenty of natural fiber.
- k.
Stevenson Ranch
Best thins in the entire world I can east these all day long!!!! I love how the outside is crumbly and the inside is nice and soft and sweet.
Paris J.
Detroit , MI
Who gave you your first fig newton
Alexandria V.
What's your favorite flavor of fig??
Stephenie M.
Andover, NJ
Carolyn R.
Pocatello, ID
Am I the only one who dislikes these?
Nicole P.
Lewiston, ME
Do you think they would ever consider making peach Fig Newtons?

Walmart