BY NEWTONS

Fruit chewy cookies. see more...

Hannah C.
Orlando
I love these things. They’re the right amount of sweetness for a snack! The breading around it is great and the fig filling inside tastes amazing
michele a.
MUSKEGON, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
If you like figure you will love fig newton's. Super soft and moist. One of my favorites. You can find these at any grocery store or quick marts
Ciara B.
Austin, TX
I am not a huge fan of these although i know many people who are fanatics. I suppose they are a little bit of a healthier alternative to cookies.
Sari Z.
Skokie, IL
These figs are so tasty! The recipe hasn't changed since they originally came out. For a healthy and nutritious snack, Fig Newtons are my go to!!
christina m.
East Boston, MA
These are okay I like the flavors and I like that they are now coming out with fat free and whole grain but there still a little to sweet for me
Mindy O.
Alcoa, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Love these they are my fave snacks or on the go munchies lol love the flavor love the texture it gives man I jus love everything about these lol
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
Love the taste of figs and they are one of the best cookies out there. These cookies have me addicted because they are so soft and I love them.
Vivi S.
Omg!!!! these were my favorite growing up i only got them every once in a while because my other siblings didn't like them! great healthy snack
Brianne H.
Irving, IL
I have to be in the mood for fig and when I do these soft sweet newtons are there. Love the buttery flavor of the outside cookie/newton part.
Kristina M.
Nabisco Newtons Whole Grain Fruit Chewy Cookies in Triple Berry are not that great. I prefer the original and just don't care for this flavor.
Paris J.
Detroit , MI
Who gave you your first fig newton
Alexandria V.
What's your favorite flavor of fig??
Stephenie M.
Andover, NJ
Carolyn R.
Pocatello, ID
Am I the only one who dislikes these?
Nicole P.
Lewiston, ME
Do you think they would ever consider making peach Fig Newtons?

Walmart