BY NEWTONS

Fruit chewy cookies. see more...

Tyler R.
Fig Newtons are delicious! I love that they truly have that fig flavor. It feels like a relatively healthy snack! Buy them at Walmart or Kroger!
Lucy K.
Littleton, CO
One of my favorite cookies, and good for you too! I only buy them on sale or with a coupon because they are a bit expensive, but well worth it.
Cindy H.
Westminster, SC
Love fig newtons, I grew up enjoying this treat!! Love the variety of flavors. Perfect snack for on the go or just a pick me up in the afternoon!
Kimberly P.
Perfect little snack if you're feeling healthy lol. I'm not much of a cookie person but when I do get the craving for them these are good enough.
Courtney D.
Highland, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I'm addicted o fig Newtons. I don't need the flavored one. Just give me these. So delicious. A healthy snack if you limit yourself. Love these!!!
michele a.
MUSKEGON, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
If you like figure you will love fig newton's. Super soft and moist. One of my favorites. You can find these at any grocery store or quick marts
Ciara B.
Austin, TX
I am not a huge fan of these although i know many people who are fanatics. I suppose they are a little bit of a healthier alternative to cookies.
Taylor T.
Virginia beach , VA
This product followed me from my childhood into adult hood ! Every now and then I will purchase them in the grocery store for a cheat day snack
Briana T.
bellflower, CA
I love fig newtons..I remember as a kid my mom would buy these all the time and i would be so happy to find them in my lunch pales at school lol
Melissa M.
Union, NJ
I want to like these but I really need to be craving them to even eat them. I feel like I'm the only person on the planet who doesn't like these.
Paris J.
Detroit , MI
Who gave you your first fig newton
Alexandria V.
What's your favorite flavor of fig??
Stephenie M.
Andover, NJ
Carolyn R.
Pocatello, ID
Am I the only one who dislikes these?
Nicole P.
Lewiston, ME
Do you think they would ever consider making peach Fig Newtons?

Walmart