BY NEWTONS

Fruit chewy cookies. see more...

Jen N.
Elmira, NY
These are delicious and by far much better than regular fig newtons! Its hard to find a healthy snack these days that tastes yummy...but these do!
Roshni P.
Edison, NJ
I've tried eating these cookies as a healthy alternative to chocolate chip cookies but they just don't make the cut. They don't taste good at all.
Sarah B.
Elmira, NY
These are a perfect dessert snack for my work lunches. I still feel like I'm getting a treat but don't have to feel guilty about too many calorie!
Lisa J.
La Pine, OR
Fig bars are amazing. I love them. A healthy snack. They taste really good. They're really most and the cookie isn't dry and doesn't crumble apart.
Elizabeth H.
Again with the unhealthy smacks!  Who doesn't love fig newtons thoug!  Another old favorite from my childhood that I'm guilty of giving to the kids.
Jessica P.
Ypsilanti, MI
Not really my favorite thing, I think they may be an acquired taste. Although I do know people who love Fig Newton's, they are edible but mediocre.
Katie W.
Bluffton, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Great snack item and doesn't taste fat free even though they are! Keep these handy for travel if you want to stay on track and not need junk food.
Raquel R.
Temecula, CA
Definitely a good alternative to a regular cookie. The flavor is really good! This has been a favorite of mine for over 20 years. Super delicious!
Courtney D.
Highland, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I'm addicted o fig Newtons. I don't need the flavored one. Just give me these. So delicious. A healthy snack if you limit yourself. Love these!!!
Taylor T.
Virginia beach , VA
This product followed me from my childhood into adult hood ! Every now and then I will purchase them in the grocery store for a cheat day snack
Paris J.
Detroit , MI
Who gave you your first fig newton
Alexandria V.
What's your favorite flavor of fig??
Stephenie M.
Andover, NJ
Carolyn R.
Pocatello, ID
Am I the only one who dislikes these?
Nicole P.
Lewiston, ME
Do you think they would ever consider making peach Fig Newtons?

Walmart