BY NEWTONS

Fruit chewy cookies. see more...

Alex G.
Memphis, TN
I have always enjoyed Fig Newtons and they are a great grab-n-go work snack. I do sometimes long for a crispier outer crust to give it a little crunch.
Lucinda M.
always in my house! I like to reach for these when I've got a sweet tooth and I don't feel as guilty as I would have if I had eaten chocolate or candy.
Kati W.
Chelsea, AL
Fig Newtons take me back to my childhood. These are still one of my favorite sweet treats around. I like the other flavors as well, especially apple!
Caitlyn C.
Rock Hill, SC
I know these aren't the healthiest things in the world but way better than sitting down with a box of chocolate chip cookies. I love these little guys.
Brittany A.
I could eat these in one sitting. These cookies remind me of my childhood and never get old! The fig jam is delicious and sweet and the cookie soft.
Denise G.
Love figs in general but these fig newton bars are phenomenal! If I have a sweet tooth and don't want fruit itself, I reach for one of these squares!
Andrea P.
all love these cookies are so fresh feel as if you did them yourself. They are divine its fruit and its consistency the master are always in my home
Donna B.
Family favourite. We don't buy cookies often, but these have been a staple since the kids were little. I love the fact that they've removed the HFCS!
Ellen T.
If you are going to be unhealthy and eat cookies probably fig newtons would be your last choice. honestly nothing special they mostly just taste bad
Brittany S.
Lehi, UT
I am really not a big fan of these at all. but they are a healtheir substitute to cookies. kids love them! so they are a nice little snack for them
Paris J.
Detroit , MI
Who gave you your first fig newton
Alexandria V.
What's your favorite flavor of fig??
Stephenie M.
Andover, NJ
Carolyn R.
Pocatello , ID
Am I the only one who dislikes these?
Nicole P.
Lewiston, ME
Do you think they would ever consider making peach Fig Newtons?