BY NEWTONS #71 in Cookies

Fruit chewy cookies. see more...

Emily C.
I enjoy Fig Newtons fairly well, but I'm not a picky eater. If you have picky eaters, they may not enjoy this as much because it's a natural fruit and not artificial tasting. I like that about Fig Newtons, and I also enjoy the outside, because it makes the snack filling.
Margaret S.
This soft goodness was one of my favorite snack when I was younger. I didn't know what fig was when I was younger but that didn't stop me from enjoying this treat. It is pretty healthy and it's a whole grain product.
Anissa F.
Youngstown, OH
Ever since I was a child I have loved this cookie. So soft and just the right amount of sweetness. With a nice cup of tea or coffee you can't go wrong. Now theses have become my sons favorite cookie as well. I've even been known to hind my stash so he doesn't eat them all up.
georgina c.
Lawrence, NY
These have always been a favorite cookie here.  Pop them in the fridge and they are a great chewy treat.  I just wish they were made with more natural organic ingredients.  Less sugar, less calories, etc.  Organic is the new way to go, preservatives need to get out of our food.
Jessica B.
long beach, CA
I so love these they are so so so good as a snack. I got some from the 99 cents store but also from Walgreens. Pros for these they are filling but too much calories very delicious one though. I just keep eating until they're gone
Samantha S.
I was a huge fan of Nabisco Fig Newtons growing up but then they just disappeared off my radar. I tried them again recently and they were just too sweet (as I have found with many boxed foods I used to enjoy as a kid) and the package seemed about 35% smaller.
Dru M.
As a child, I loved Fig Newtons, and I still love them as an adult! My kids have recently tried them and now they have to stay in the cabinet at all times at my house! Thankfully they are a little more healthy than regular cookies which I love for my children!
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert
I adore the inside of Fig Newtons but not the outside texture just erks me. The different flavors like Strawberry, Cherry are very good just not the snack of my choice. These are a healthier choice however and I do recommend people try them just not for me.
Kat B.
My boys (she's 10, 2 and 1) ADORE these!! I put them in the freezer and they love to gnaw on them. Also great portable snack for the car/diaper bag, and I feel good giving them to my kids...they're the "mommy cookies" they love to eat! Win-win for everyone.
Briana C.
Lake Havasu City, AZ
I love fig newtons, I take them everywhere with me for an on the go snack my kids absolutely love them as well. They are affordable and healthier than regular cookies or other sugary snacks I definitely recommend!
Paris J.
Detroit, MI
Who gave you your first fig newton
Alex V.
What's your favorite flavor of fig??
Stephenie M.
Andover, NJ
Carolyn R.
Pocatello, ID
Am I the only one who dislikes these?
Catherine Y.
N Las Vegas, NV
I heard that they are no longer selling fig newtons. Is this true and can you still find it in your local supermarket?