BY NEWTONS

Fruit chewy cookies. see more...

Gwendolyn V.
Monee, IL
This is my absolute favorite cookie. Yes I called it a cookie. Even my thirteen year old daughter loves these. I have tried the other flavors like strawberry and blueberry but nothing compares to the orignal
Ruth M.
Elizabethtown, KY
These cookies bring me back to my childhood:) not the best cookie out there, but occasionally I'll crave them. The outside is a little too soft, but they're still yummy. The original fig flavor is my favorite but the others are pretty good too.
Autumn G.
Lemont, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I seriously try and tell myself to stop buying these because I finish the whole package in two days....

Love buying these because the taste is different from traditional snacks!
Alissa H.
Evansville , IN
Again, a snack I've had since I was a child. I think they're delicious. I'm the only one in my house that eats them, so they last a while. I usually buy these at target or Walmart. I like that there semi-healthy with whole grains and fruit.
Valarie R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My favorite cookie ever! These are extremely addicting! They're super soft and have the perfect texture, they're great by themselves or with a small drink! Sweet, chewy, and yummy!
Donica B.
Huntsville, AL
These fig newtons are the best from other leading competitors. The cookies are very soft never hard and the feeling is incredibly good it's not overly sweetened and has a very nice texture and flavor that really captures the fig taste.
Heather S.
Overland Park, KS
Love, love, love me a fog Newton! These are a family favorite for myself, hubby, and kiddos! We stock up at Sam's Club! The packages are perfect to toss in lunches or an on the go snack! The taste we love! ...but not all do! Try one today to see if you're one of the lovers!
bianca r.
I love FIG! so after seeing this it really makes me crave. I want to go out and get some now, I haven’t had it in a while but I always love fig newtons such a good snack always great to have in the house I guess somewhat healthy as well..
Cheryl V.
I have loved Fig Newtons since I was a child. I always thought they were delicious and that hasn't changed. They are a healthy alternative to other cookies and I buy them at my local grocer. I always pack them for my daughters snack at school and she loves them too!
Kayla W.
These are great for an on-the-go breakfast or quick snack. These have always been a staple in our home. My daughter grabs some whenever she's feeling something sweet and my husband eats these on his way out almost every morning.
Paris J.
Detroit , MI
Who gave you your first fig newton
Alexandria V.
What's your favorite flavor of fig??
Stephenie M.
Andover, NJ
Carolyn R.
Pocatello, ID
Am I the only one who dislikes these?
Amanda C.
united states
How about the peach and apricot flavor? Any one tried that one?