BY NEWTONS

Fruit chewy cookies. see more...

Tanya B.
Fulton, NY
My kids and husband love these and it hard to keep them in the house. My husband is of Amermenian ancestry and figs are a huge part of his traditions.
Megan M.
Beverly, NJ
Fig Newtons are so yummy! They are my favorite snack. They remind me of my childhood. I remember getting one or two when I would come home from school
Shannon K.
Staten Island, NY
Omg I have been obsessed with these ever since I was a little kid. We have these at my job for patients and I'm constantly shoving some in my pockets!
Cate R.
Nabisco Fig Newtons Cookies.... I could eat the whole thing... I don't but could... Get some the next time you are at the store... Great cookie...
margo s.
As a kid we always had these around but i never did like them until now. my fave is their first and original flavor. i haven't tried any other flavors.
Kaylee C.
Starkville , MS
I love fig newtons. They are the perfect snack whether you are on the go or you are at home. They are the perfect balance of sweet with some nutrution.
Chantel M.
Portland, OR
I really do not like these cookies. Figs are not my favorite to start with and the texture is just too soft for me. My husband really likes them though
Kaily B.
These are a very chewy, sweet cookie chalk full of a jelly like fig filling. They are very good if you like those three things (chewy, jelly and figs).
Lucinda M.
always in my house! I like to reach for these when I've got a sweet tooth and I don't feel as guilty as I would have if I had eaten chocolate or candy.
Estefanie H.
I grew up with these cookies, so I enjoy them. They are not too sweet and they are somewhat dry. You definitely need a glass of milk to wash them down.
Paris J.
Detroit , MI
Who gave you your first fig newton
Alexandria V.
What's your favorite flavor of fig??
Stephenie M.
Andover, NJ
Carolyn R.
Pocatello , ID
Am I the only one who dislikes these?
Nicole P.
Lewiston, ME
Do you think they would ever consider making peach Fig Newtons?