BY NEWTONS

Fruit chewy cookies. see more...

Steffiny K.
Marietta, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I have loved Fig Newtons ever since I first had them. However, I can only eat about three pieces before I get nauseous or the taste becomes overwhelming.
Caitlin S.
Fig Newtons are the most underrated cookie. They taste so good. The only thing I find with them sometimes is that the outside is sometimes a little dry.
Megan S.
Indian Land, SC
these cookies remind me of my childhood. always delicious. will
continue to buy for my family. purchased at Publix. perfect addition to my child's lunch.
Isaura D.
I eat this since i was like 9 years old still now i love it, i eat 1 everyday, they are a really good and healthy snack, when i eat it i feel satisfied.
Taylor S.
Scottsdale, AZ
We are Fig Newton fans!! These are so delicious. Perfect for on the go snacks. Nabisco is the best brand option, the generic brands are just not as good
Kati W.
Chelsea, AL
Fig Newtons take me back to my childhood. These are still one of my favorite sweet treats around. I like the other flavors as well, especially apple!
Bre'Anna W.
Webster, TX
I love Fig Newtons! They satisfy that sweet tooth and are not as fattening as regular cookies. Thay also taste great and are just the right texture :)
Cate R.
Nabisco Fig Newtons Cookies.... I could eat the whole thing... I don't but could... Get some the next time you are at the store... Great cookie...
margo s.
As a kid we always had these around but i never did like them until now. my fave is their first and original flavor. i haven't tried any other flavors.
Tanya B.
Fulton, NY
My kids and husband love these and it hard to keep them in the house. My husband is of Amermenian ancestry and figs are a huge part of his traditions.
Paris J.
Detroit , MI
Who gave you your first fig newton
Alexandria V.
What's your favorite flavor of fig??
Stephenie M.
Andover, NJ
Carolyn R.
Pocatello, ID
Am I the only one who dislikes these?
Nicole P.
Lewiston, ME
Do you think they would ever consider making peach Fig Newtons?

Walmart