BY NEWTONS

Fruit chewy cookies. see more...

Christina K.
Scotch Plains, NJ
My house is loaded with these things.... only because my dad is in love with them! I like to think they are for old people, but I actually like them too!
Vanessa R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Nothing compares to a classic fig newton cookie. They are tasty, small, and simple. Perfect for snacking when you don't want to waste too many calories.
Kristen M.
Curtis Bay, MD
Love love love! I'm not a huge fan of the regular fig newton BUT their strawberry along with blueberry are amazing. I keep them at work for a quick snack
Steffiny K.
Marietta, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I have loved Fig Newtons ever since I first had them. However, I can only eat about three pieces before I get nauseous or the taste becomes overwhelming.
Delora C.
Union, MS
These are a favorite snack for my children's lunch boxes. They are always excited to find one or two hiding in the bottom of their sandwich container :)
Jamia G.
Las Vegas, NV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I've been eating these since I was a kid and I love them. The older members of the family keep them on hand to help when they are not feeling "regular:.
Ami I.
Cleveland, OH
These are really good. They aren't the sweetest snack, and they don't taste like real figs, but they are great when you don't want something too sweet.
Katie H.
Plantersville
What can I say but yum! These are fat free & always delicious!! I love that these cookies are always soft & actually healthy! Not often you can get both!
Stephanie C.
One of my all time fav snacks growing up... I love how fruity they tasted and how soft and chewy they were... One of the best cookies I have ever had...
Michelle R.
Joplin
My favorite treat growing up! Can't eat a fig newton without thinking of home and family. Something about that delicious fig center that keeps me hooked!
Paris J.
Detroit , MI
Who gave you your first fig newton
Alexandria V.
What's your favorite flavor of fig??
Stephenie M.
Andover, NJ
Carolyn R.
Pocatello, ID
Am I the only one who dislikes these?
Nicole P.
Lewiston, ME
Do you think they would ever consider making peach Fig Newtons?

Walmart