BY NEWTONS

Fruit chewy cookies. see more...

Natalie J.
Fig Newtons are a filling snack or dessert. They are a staple in my family's kitchen when it comes to satisfying a sweet tooth or holding over until meal time.
robin N.
Buckeye, AZ
What a wonderful cookie. Fig Newton's are the best. Not only it is real fruit but the texture and sweetness is the right proportion. They are moist and soft.
Ashlee M.
Waycross, GA
A healthier way than just sitting around eating store bought chocolate chip cookies all day. I used to eat them all the time as a kid & still love them now.
Tammy N.
Estill, SC
I love Nabisco Newton cookies.All the flavors are great,especially with a big glass of milk.I like the fact of whole grains and fruit.They are always fresh.
Amanda B.
Fig Newtons are one of the few "boxed" cookies my mother allowed us to eat growing up. They've always been a family favorite and I still love them today!
Julie A.
Childhood memories of my uncle driving through town and dropping a box filled with cookies. These being one of them. Always liked them then and still do now
Emily G.
New Castle, DE
These cookies are so delicious, I always grab one from the cabinet before heading off to classes. I highly recommend trying them! Love Love Love this snack!
Dawn J.
Spokane, WA
These things are amazing! Grew up eating g these And still eat them today.my daughter now loves as well which is a bonus reason for this mommy to buy them!!
Haley B.
Kearney, MO
Not only do these taste amazing, but they remind me of my great grandparents. they always kept these in a big cookie jar! we always got them when we visited.
Karen M.
Augusta, GA
I absolutely love these! Especially with a glass of milk! This is the only way to eat figs in my opinion! Haven't tried yet? I highly recommend that you do!
Paris J.
Detroit , MI
Who gave you your first fig newton
Alexandria V.
What's your favorite flavor of fig??
Stephenie M.
Andover, NJ
Carolyn R.
Pocatello, ID
Am I the only one who dislikes these?
Nicole P.
Lewiston, ME
Do you think they would ever consider making peach Fig Newtons?