BY NEWTONS

Fruit chewy cookies. see more...

Megan D.
FAVORITE. I have loved Fig Newtons ever since I was a kid and love them even more now. It's always a treat when my mom sends me them in college care packages.
Arlenis G.
Es el mejor bocadillo de todos. Al morderlo la cobertura se vuelve suave y sientes el sabor dulce del relleno de fruta que es delicioso en todos los sentidos.
Brandy L.
Johnson, VT
I didn't like these as a kid because the cookie on the outside was too bland for me, but as an adult now, I love them! Not too sweet, good texture. Delicious!
Charlie A.
Columbus , OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Child hood favorite cookie .. and many years later it's still a favorite .. pick up from any grocery store .. light berry taste .. super soft and easy to chew
Lauren J.
Charlotte, NC
I grew up eating Fig Newtons at my great-grandparents house. I have loved them since a kid. I love the original the best and the apple ones aren't bad either.
Gia T.
I love fig newtons. I've been eating them every since I was little. I love that these are whole grain. Healthy snack that I can't get enough of. Great flavor.
Sabrina K.
These are my go to snack when I need something sweet and watching my waist line! They aren't as high in sugar as some Fig bars out there and still taste great!
Mary L.
Healthy, chewy, and delicious. Easy to pack in Ziploc for snacks on the go. My children loved these when they were toddlers and I felt good about serving them.
Samantha N.
GREAT NECK, NY
love fig newtons...not to rich and has a nice light texture.. an acquired taste..i noticed not everyone is a fan but ive been buying them for years n a big fan
Shaye H.
Birmingham, AL
I like to keep these in my pantry as an alternative to regular "cookies." The health benefits from the figs keeps me from feeling as bad about eating a cookie.
Paris J.
Detroit , MI
Who gave you your first fig newton
Alexandria V.
What's your favorite flavor of fig??
Stephenie M.
Andover, NJ
Carolyn R.
Pocatello, ID
Am I the only one who dislikes these?
Nicole P.
Lewiston, ME
Do you think they would ever consider making peach Fig Newtons?

Walmart