BY NEWTONS

Fruit chewy cookies. see more...

Katie K.
Dubuque, IA
We have these on campus and I love them. I've loved fig newtons since I was a kid - not sure why, some people hate them. I also really love the texture of them.
Victoria K.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Been eating these since childhood! A classic, fig taste in a "cookie" as I was told. Not too overpriced, but I have found other fruit bars to be better tasting.
Jeanne P.
LEWISTON, ME
They are not cookies. They are cakes with fruit filling. Very good, very chewy, just sweet enough that it hits the spot. My two year old loves these as a snack.
virginia p.
Hollywood , FL
The best cookies that may exist, the soft texture is amazing, when you bite some of them stay on your palate, you can feel the strong flavor filling are divine.
Tori P.
Pepperell, MA
I grew up on these, there awesome! Just don't think that because it's some sort of fruit that it's automatically healthier than some other cookies on the market
Lauren J.
Charlotte, NC
I grew up eating Fig Newtons at my great-grandparents house. I have loved them since a kid. I love the original the best and the apple ones aren't bad either.
Elizabeth M.
Milwaukee, WI
I love Fig Netwons! They're a quick and healthy snack! My freshmen year in college I lived off of them and always asked my mom to send them in my care package!
Natalie J.
Fig Newtons are a filling snack or dessert. They are a staple in my family's kitchen when it comes to satisfying a sweet tooth or holding over until meal time.
Arlenis G.
Es el mejor bocadillo de todos. Al morderlo la cobertura se vuelve suave y sientes el sabor dulce del relleno de fruta que es delicioso en todos los sentidos.
Brandy L.
Johnson, VT
I didn't like these as a kid because the cookie on the outside was too bland for me, but as an adult now, I love them! Not too sweet, good texture. Delicious!
Paris J.
Detroit , MI
Who gave you your first fig newton
Alexandria V.
What's your favorite flavor of fig??
Stephenie M.
Andover, NJ
Carolyn R.
Pocatello, ID
Am I the only one who dislikes these?
Nicole P.
Lewiston, ME
Do you think they would ever consider making peach Fig Newtons?

Walmart