BY NEWTONS

Fruit chewy cookies. see more...

Geannette R.
Paterson, NJ
I have always been a fan of Fig Newtons Cookies Fig Fruit Chewy, since I was a child. So far its been easy to convert my toddler from Oreos to Fig Newtons, they are the healtheir choice.
Daniela M.
Daytona Beach, FL
I used to run for these things as a kid, and I do now! I absolutely love these things. They are definitely not your average cookie...if you haven't had them I definitely recommend them
Allyson W.
Miamisburg, OH
I'm not exactly a fan of these, but my son loves them. It's a healthy alternative to actual cookies, so when he's had too many sweets that day I can substitute these to make him think he's getting something sweet.
Valerie L.
I recently had to have my gallbladder removed and fig newtons were the only cookies I was allowed to have. They are delicious and now they are my favorite cookie!
Yokita M.
Marietta, GA
HANDS DOWN these cookies are not for me.I would say if you want a cookies that taste like it's been dropped in water then dried out only to be stuffed with a friut smash of some sort than this one is for you.
Emily M.
Arlington, MA
These are such a great snack. They are filling and pretty tasty too! They are one of my go-to snacks and I like that I am eating something more on the healthy side!
Lelia T.
Brooklyn, Ny
Fig newtons taste okay to me. It's fruity, but I also feel like its a bit artificial and isn't as healthy as it is made out to be. I rather eat something more outright unhealthy.
Vanessa E.
Bluefield , VA
YAaaaassss, these fig newtons are the best! They’re not too healthy for you but who cares? They taste yummy. I’ve had these several times and they never disappoint
Arlin S.
Poway, CA
Honestly I love these so much I grab one before I head of to school because I don't have much time for breakfast and newton bars give me a boost of energy for the morning and they please my sweet Tooth
Holly R.
Orlando, FL
Fig Newtons are one of my favorite cookies to tell you the truth I don't notice much of a taste difference in the fat free. Now I can enjoy them without feeling quite as guilty.
Paris J.
Detroit , MI
Who gave you your first fig newton
Alexandria V.
What's your favorite flavor of fig??
Stephenie M.
Andover, NJ
Carolyn R.
Pocatello , ID
Am I the only one who dislikes these?
Nicole P.
Lewiston, ME
Do you think they would ever consider making peach Fig Newtons?