BY NEWTONS

Fruit chewy cookies. see more...

Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I adore the inside of Fig Newtons but not the outside texture just erks me. The different flavors like Strawberry, Cherry are very good just not the snack of my choice. These are a healthier choice however and I do recommend people try them just not for me.
Kat B.
My boys (she's 10, 2 and 1) ADORE these!! I put them in the freezer and they love to gnaw on them. Also great portable snack for the car/diaper bag, and I feel good giving them to my kids...they're the "mommy cookies" they love to eat! Win-win for everyone.
Briana C.
Lake Havasu City, AZ
I love fig newtons, I take them everywhere with me for an on the go snack my kids absolutely love them as well. They are affordable and healthier than regular cookies or other sugary snacks I definitely recommend!
Gwendolyn V.
Monee, IL
This is my absolute favorite cookie. Yes I called it a cookie. Even my thirteen year old daughter loves these. I have tried the other flavors like strawberry and blueberry but nothing compares to the orignal
Ruth M.
Elizabethtown, KY
These cookies bring me back to my childhood:) not the best cookie out there, but occasionally I'll crave them. The outside is a little too soft, but they're still yummy. The original fig flavor is my favorite but the others are pretty good too.
Autumn G.
Lemont, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I seriously try and tell myself to stop buying these because I finish the whole package in two days....

Love buying these because the taste is different from traditional snacks!
Valarie R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My favorite cookie ever! These are extremely addicting! They're super soft and have the perfect texture, they're great by themselves or with a small drink! Sweet, chewy, and yummy!
Donica B.
Huntsville , AL
These fig newtons are the best from other leading competitors. The cookies are very soft never hard and the feeling is incredibly good it's not overly sweetened and has a very nice texture and flavor that really captures the fig taste.
bianca r.
I love FIG! so after seeing this it really makes me crave. I want to go out and get some now, I haven’t had it in a while but I always love fig newtons such a good snack always great to have in the house I guess somewhat healthy as well..
Heather S.
Overland Park, KS
Love, love, love me a fog Newton! These are a family favorite for myself, hubby, and kiddos! We stock up at Sam's Club! The packages are perfect to toss in lunches or an on the go snack! The taste we love! ...but not all do! Try one today to see if you're one of the lovers!
Paris J.
Detroit , MI
Who gave you your first fig newton
Alexandria V.
What's your favorite flavor of fig??
Stephenie M.
Andover, NJ
Carolyn R.
Pocatello, ID
Am I the only one who dislikes these?
Nicole P.
Lewiston, ME
Do you think they would ever consider making peach Fig Newtons?

Walmart