BY NEWTONS

Fruit chewy cookies. see more...

Tara K.
Union City, PA
I love Fig newton's. The new crispy ones are a great addition to the brand. The blueberry ones are the best. The chocolate banana is kind of weird, but somehow addictive.
Jami K.
I like to give these to my son as a healtheir option to regular cookies. I also like the option of different fruit flavors. My son really likes the raspberry flavor.
Jasmin R.
Glassboro, NJ
Perfect for those of you trying to control your sweet tooth like me but need to satisfy a craving! It's like taking a bit of a cookie or cake but it's not as bad for you!
Sandra M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
If you like fig, you'll love these. The other flavors are too sweet, this one is perfect. Perfect snack with a glass of milk. A few will do, to satisfy your sweet tooth.
India R.
Vale, NC
One of my absolute favorite things to snack on because I love figs. Honestly I don't care whether my Fig Newtons are fat free or not, but I will eat them either way.
mary ann l.
These cookies are the perfect companion for the summer, going to the beach and not take them is a grave error, enjoy them with a glass of milk for tea also works well
Katy B.
Definitely not my favorite - I can't get past the consistency and I'm not a huge fan of the fig flavored center. Although not my favorite snack, we always had these in my house as a kid for my brother...he loves them!
Nicole S.
Pleasant Grv, UT
Yummy! I love the soft texture! Such a unique cookie, not many others like it. I really enjoy them, but no one else in my family does. So I buy them once in awhile as treat for myself.
Geannette R.
Paterson, NJ
I have always been a fan of Fig Newtons Cookies Fig Fruit Chewy, since I was a child. So far its been easy to convert my toddler from Oreos to Fig Newtons, they are the healtheir choice.
Candy C.
Riverside, CA
Delicious and satisfying! Healthy snack that can cure a sweet tooth! They are great to take along hikes, mid-day snack, or even dessert. Goes well with coffee too!
Paris J.
Detroit , MI
Who gave you your first fig newton
Alexandria V.
What's your favorite flavor of fig??
Stephenie M.
Andover, NJ
Carolyn R.
Pocatello , ID
Am I the only one who dislikes these?
Nicole P.
Lewiston, ME
Do you think they would ever consider making peach Fig Newtons?