BY NEWTONS

Fruit chewy cookies. see more...

Kyra R.
Southampton, NY
I think that the name use to scare be when I was younger but i love them now I think they are great they make be feel like an old lady but the taste is good enough
Jackie m.
Hillsborough, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
We love Fig Newtons! My husband makes special requests to purchase them. Unfortunately we only purchase them when they are on sale as they are pricey to purchase for a family of 5.
Sandy L.
Whittier , CA
Omg omg omg my fave cookie ever!!!! Love these so yummy I love these any time of the day just how soft and sweet and just so good I need some right now bad!!!!!!
jayden r.
I personally do not enjoy fig newtons, so I see these "cookies" as a waste of precious calories. I think these cookies are dry and definitely not healthy at all!
Lynda T.
Fig Newtons are a delicious treat! The fig flavor is unique and amazing. It has such a great chewy, soft texture. I remember always expecting to hate these, but they are awesome!
DONNA V.
Fig newtons (Nabisco), TO me have just the right sweetness, great tender little cookies, I love the package also, its easy open and close that keep your cookies fresh.
Brittany B.
Me and my grandpa love these especially the fig newtons there so good and if your don't watch out you could end up eating to whole bag . When I eat them now I miss my grandpa
Maria P.
I used to love these, but now I only eat them when I crave them. It's the texture that bothers me, like it sticks to my mouth and gets hard to choose. But I do enjoy the flavor.
Faith  K.
Mmmm!!! My mouth is watering just looking at the picture. I love love love fig newtons. The soft texture and the fruity flavor always makes me want to buy them at the store.
Katie H.
Kingston, PA
These aren't a favorite of mine, the fruit inside doesn't taste like real fruit to me and it's really sticky and gummy. I always needed a drink after eating them as a kid!
Paris J.
Detroit , MI
Who gave you your first fig newton
Alexandria V.
What's your favorite flavor of fig??
Stephenie M.
Andover, NJ
Carolyn R.
Pocatello, ID
Am I the only one who dislikes these?
Nicole P.
Lewiston, ME
Do you think they would ever consider making peach Fig Newtons?

Walmart