BY NEWTONS

Fruit chewy cookies. see more...

Indy M.
Tempe, AZ
These newtons are bomb! great flavor, so healty, made with real fig! I love it. I have to thank my bf on for introducing me to this one too! highly recommended it
Andrea S.
Apo, Ae
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
To me, this is a better alternative of "cookie" than some of the other things put on the shelves. I really enjoy the flavored fig newtons other than the fig flavored.
Kelsi L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love these snacks. I generally by them when I have a craving for something sweet. I always end up eating more than one serving though, so I feel the serving size should be larger.
Ashleigh H.
New Orleans, LA
My mother use to buy my siblings and I these little treats when we were younger, and now that I am an adult, I still find this is still one of my favorite snacks.
Lauren B.
Medina, OH
Love these cookies! They were a favorite growing up, which always got me some interesting looks. The flavors are great, but keep some milk on hand to wash it down!
Joann G.
Fig newtons are one of my old time favorites. the cookie it self is more cake-like than cookie, it is moist and chewy and just enough of the fig filling to give you a sweet treat!
Kristen H.
Fenton, MI
I remember eating these as a kid and they were so good. i havnt had any recently but I'm sure my taste buds havnt changed that much. ill have to pick up some soon.
Brittany B.
Joliet, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are a yummy snack, and a plus when your dieting because they are fat free! Also, my grandparents love these to munch on during the day! Healthy small snack!
Halie M.
Birmingham, AL
You can never go wrong with a package of fig newtons. I absolutely love them. I would definitely recommend trying. I usually by a small pack once or twice a month.
Jackie m.
Hillsborough, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
We love Fig Newtons! My husband makes special requests to purchase them. Unfortunately we only purchase them when they are on sale as they are pricey to purchase for a family of 5.
Paris J.
Detroit , MI
Who gave you your first fig newton
Alexandria V.
What's your favorite flavor of fig??
Stephenie M.
Andover, NJ
Carolyn R.
Pocatello, ID
Am I the only one who dislikes these?
Nicole P.
Lewiston, ME
Do you think they would ever consider making peach Fig Newtons?

Walmart