BY NEWTONS

Fruit chewy cookies. see more...

tawnya b.
Humble, TX
i love fig newtons!! i always give them to my nieces and nephew and i always have to take a few for my self as well!!! i have not found anything like these they are one of a kind to me. i love them
Laura B.
These Fig Newtons are so good! I have to walk away from the pack cause I will keep eating them!! I like the fact that these are whole grain so I don't feel as guilty!
Neva B.
Glendale, AZ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
So yummy! Great for sweet tooth and much healthier than cookies! Comes in lots of flavors which all that I've tried seem to be very good. Can't wait to try new flavors.
kira f.
I love fig newtons! My mom use to get them all the time and we would always have a stack of them right after we came home from school. Its a delicious healthy snack.
Sarah W.
Merced, CA
I don't think I've ever enjoyed eating these. They smell weird, are both crumbly and sticky, and just ehhh. My boyfriend LOVES them tho, so. I still have to buy them!
Kristin R.
Love these! You don't feel too guilty eating them because of the delicious fruit filling but they do satisfy that sweet craving. The raspberry and strawberry flavors are yummy as well!
Schuyler D.
Colorado Springs, CO
I hated these as a child, & not much has changed. Maybe it's because I don't like the filling. I think they should try different flavored fillings . You either love them or you hate them
Marisol D.
Still a classic. What makes Fig Newtons great is that it's the chewiest cookie you'll ever have. It goes great with your first morning cute of coffee. I wouldn't say they're healthy, but then again you're eating a cookie, so you shouldn't expect much anyway.
Jennifer B.
Albuquerque, NM
These pack just as much flavor as the original kind! Just be careful - they tend to dry out faster than the originals. Eat them quickly or make sure they are stored/sealed very well.
alivia h.
I been eating since I was little my grandma used to give this after playing in the summer wiry fruit they very delicious but also very good for you I incourage eceryone to try and I guarantee you will want some more
Paris J.
Detroit , MI
Who gave you your first fig newton
Alexandria V.
What's your favorite flavor of fig??
Stephenie M.
Andover, NJ
Carolyn R.
Pocatello, ID
Am I the only one who dislikes these?
Nicole P.
Lewiston, ME
Do you think they would ever consider making peach Fig Newtons?

Walmart