BY NEWTONS

Fruit chewy cookies. see more...

Kassandra  R.
Chula Vista , Ca
Fig newtons ! Omg these are life ! Ever since I was small I have always been stuck on these their so good ! I feel like going to the store right now and picking these up lol
Tyne P.
Des Moines, IA
Every once in a while I crave these, then I get them, and remember why I never buy them. The consistency is weird, the breading is leathery and the fig filling is not for me.
Spencer S.
Gainesville, GA
Fig newtons are what I think of when I think of the classic cookie. I have been eating them since I was in grade school and they are still so great. So soft chewy and delicious I just can’t say no when they are around.
Lillie W.
I loved this as a kid but as I got older those little seeds in the inside is what turns me off I dunno why guess I am getting older but they were so good when I did eat them
Miranda G.
Kansas City, MO
I grew up eating fig neutons and now I feed them to my child! I know they aren't the most healthy thing but they are a good sweet treat and they aren't the worst thing in the world
Kris M.
These have a creamy jam-like center that is sweet, but not too sweet, and a crumbly, soft crust. They are very delicious and the original "diet" cookie. My whole family likes them, we especially like them frozen then sliced. So good!
Jody C.
Cumming, GA
I've been eating better, part of the time. So I tried these. They really are good! I've always liked these since I was a kid so now I can eat them more since they're Fat Free.
Angelina C.
Portsmouth, VA
I love fig newtons. They are great and not as sweet as cookies. I think these are a little dryer than the regular ones but the flavor is still the same great flavor as always.
Latonya C.
Kansas City , MO
These are delicious!!! Strawberry is my favorite kind... I grew up eating these as a kid and just had my first and ONLY baby so she will be having these while she grows up.
Ally R.
Modesto, CA
Wow. My childhood. Right here. I loved these so much when I was a first grader. The taste is really brown sugary, and I enjoy the slightly moist texture of the outer crust.
Paris J.
Detroit , MI
Who gave you your first fig newton
Alexandria V.
What's your favorite flavor of fig??
Stephenie M.
Andover, NJ
Carolyn R.
Pocatello , ID
Am I the only one who dislikes these?
Nicole P.
Lewiston, ME
Do you think they would ever consider making peach Fig Newtons?