BY NEWTONS

Fruit chewy cookies. see more...

Sara W.
Cincinnati, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are amazing good I had them when I was growing up and I still eat them today they just keep getting better and better. I also feed them to my children as a healthy snack.
Ashley V.
Kalamazoo, MI
Though these are a healtheir alternative to cookies, I do not particularly like them. The seeds have a very weird texture and crunch(?). Just thinking about it makes me cringe
Katie G.
Aldan , Pa
Most people I know haven't even tried a fig newton
I think they are very good
Kind of dry and just a different taste
I can't eat a lot but they are a good snack now and then
Viridiana H.
These always bring back great childhood memories. If I ever have a chance I make sure I have some in my house. They are soft and chewy. They make the perfect thing to snack on.
Adaora E.
Most of my friends despised these growing up but I find them so addicting. They're not too sweet so it doesn't feel like you're being super unhealthy bit they're so delicious.
Carrie G.
Fig newtons are a favorite snack choice of mine. They taste great. I love the soft chewy consistency. I feel that they are a bit of a healthier alternative to other cookies.
Katelyn H.
Memphis, TN
I've always adored Fig Newtons.. I think they're not a bad snack health-wise, and I could eat ten in one sitting. I don't like how they get stale and hard fairly easily though.
andrea c.
Simi Valley, CA
Theses have to be a all time favorite for me and my son.there delicious. And not so fatty which makes its that much better on top of that there not too expensive and soft. Yah!
Kris M.
These have a creamy jam-like center that is sweet, but not too sweet, and a crumbly, soft crust. They are very delicious and the original "diet" cookie. My whole family likes them, we especially like them frozen then sliced. So good!
Angelina C.
Portsmouth, VA
I love fig newtons. They are great and not as sweet as cookies. I think these are a little dryer than the regular ones but the flavor is still the same great flavor as always.
Paris J.
Detroit , MI
Who gave you your first fig newton
Alexandria V.
What's your favorite flavor of fig??
Stephenie M.
Andover, NJ
Carolyn R.
Pocatello, ID
Am I the only one who dislikes these?
Nicole P.
Lewiston, ME
Do you think they would ever consider making peach Fig Newtons?

Walmart