BY NEWTONS

Fruit chewy cookies. see more...

Jane S.
Mckinney, TX
''Deliiiicious ''-my kids opinion,for me they are too sweet,though i am a sweet tooth i thought it's what i will love ,but not.Overall it's a good snack,with juice or milk,or coffee.
Yanett C.
Maybe I love them so much because I grew up eating these, or maybe they're just that delicious. Either way, I love these so much that I could probably eat them all in one seating lol
hayden a.
Muskegon, MI
Call me an old person, but these are something I always pick up when I am at a gas station. I LOVE the taste of these. These are amazing to go with a cup of coffee, or almond milk.
Salli A.
These are so delicious. I didn't know what fig was whe n Iwas a kid, but I loved Fig Newtons. As an adult, I stil lliek them ,b ut i wil ladmot they have a slightly artficial taste.
Jennifer  M.
Ingleside, TX
Fig Newton are a great snack. If you like fig you'll like these. Soft and chewy. Everyone in my house loves them. I always buy two packages at a time because they get eaten quick.
Lakisha H.
Baltimore, MD
I tried this at the supermarket last weekend. Had the flavor of the original fig newton but was a tad bit too sweet for me. My son like it though so I would definitely purchase.
Lindsey S.
Iowa City, IA
Growing up, fig newtons were an easy and filling snack, and now in college I pack them with me for in between class snacks. They have a fruity, but desert like taste that is perfect to ward your hunger off.
Angelica P.
Center Line, MI
I love fig newtons!!! It's been my favorite since I was a kid. The cookie is so soft and the filling is delicious! I would definitely buy again. Cons, it's not enough cookies. It's probably my fault for eating them so fast though.
Dawn O.
Carriere, MS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Reminds me if the fig cookies my grandma made but just not as good!! Grandma had the touch and a nice little thin layer of icing on top that made all the difference in the world!!
Abbey B.
I used to eat these a lot when I was young and I still enjoy the taste. It does not seem like a great combination, but they must sweeten the fig enough to make it taste delicious.
Paris J.
Detroit , MI
Who gave you your first fig newton
Alexandria V.
What's your favorite flavor of fig??
Stephenie M.
Andover, NJ
Carolyn R.
Pocatello, ID
Am I the only one who dislikes these?
Nicole P.
Lewiston, ME
Do you think they would ever consider making peach Fig Newtons?

Walmart