BY NEWTONS

Fruit chewy cookies. see more...

cyn m.
Pasadena
I love these so much. I love fig newtons. They're great and filling and just a great snack and of course if you eat more than two it kinda overwhelms you and you need something to drink, they're affordable for a snack, delicious, and if you're on the go and forget to eat, these will definitely hold you over.
Ashlee W.
St Petersburg, FL
These have forever been my least favorite snack. My best friend growing up would always have them at her house and her mom would give them to us as a "treat" after school and I would always pretend to eat them and throw them out instead.
Savannah G.
Fig Newton's are a favorite snack of mine. I used to eat them as a kid and did not know that they were fig! I still like to have them, I just wish they didn't get as a dry when I'm eating them. It makes me feel like I'm going to choke from needing water to wash them down with. Other than that, they taste great!
Raquel H.
National City, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are my husband and mine favorite snack to enjoy they are so delicious and the size of each dog bar is the perfect size for a snack. We've repurchased these several times and keep going back for more
Chelsi L.
Stayton , OR
These fig newtons are so tasty! I've tried knock off brands before and they were horrible. The newtons ones are super creamy soft and just the perfect amount of richness. I love how they are a healthier alternative then regular cookies. They are more pricer but totally worth every penny. They are usually on sale at my local Safeway.
Margaret S.
Lawrence, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This soft goodness was one of my favorite snack when I was younger. I didn't know what fig was when I was younger but that didn't stop me from enjoying this treat. It is pretty healthy and it's a whole grain product.
Anissa F.
Youngstown, OH
Ever since I was a child I have loved this cookie. So soft and just the right amount of sweetness. With a nice cup of tea or coffee you can't go wrong. Now theses have become my sons favorite cookie as well. I've even been known to hind my stash so he doesn't eat them all up.
Georgina C.
Lawrence , NY
These have always been a favorite cookie here.  Pop them in the fridge and they are a great chewy treat.  I just wish they were made with more natural organic ingredients.  Less sugar, less calories, etc.  Organic is the new way to go, preservatives need to get out of our food.
Carmen V.
Washington, DC
My favorite snack since I was a little girl, the fig flavor is amazon and is totally soft and full of flavor. It is a healthy option and it does not contain a lot of sugar. 100% recommended for that sweet tooth. it can be found in groceries stores and cvs.
Dru M.
As a child, I loved Fig Newtons, and I still love them as an adult! My kids have recently tried them and now they have to stay in the cabinet at all times at my house! Thankfully they are a little more healthy than regular cookies which I love for my children!
Paris J.
Detroit , MI
Who gave you your first fig newton
Alexandria V.
What's your favorite flavor of fig??
Stephenie M.
Andover, NJ
Carolyn R.
Pocatello, ID
Am I the only one who dislikes these?
Nicole P.
Lewiston, ME
Do you think they would ever consider making peach Fig Newtons?

Walmart