BY NEWTONS

Fruit chewy cookies. see more...

Haylee S.
Clovis, CA
Fig newtons are a very good snack for the go to just grab in go. They aren't messy and just seem to melt in your mouth. They tease good and are healthy so that's a plus! Strawberry is my favorite!
Brittany K.
Ontario, CA
Love these they have a taste that is super hard to describe but it is a great fig and they are decent size not to much not to little also a great gift for you're elderlys
Mimi T.
Forest Hills, NY
I could never explain how delicious this cookie is.. as a kid I never liked figs, but I LOVED fig newtons. It's sweet, chewy and just the perfect bit of crunchy. You really can't have just one.
S B.
If you love figs then you'll love Fig Newtons. I don't buy these very often because I can hardly stop eating them once I start. This is a product that is consistent in flavor. They taste the same as they did when I was a kid. And I think it is a fairly healthy snack especially if you get the low fat variety. I love these!
Jackee P.
Ijamsville, MD
I've never been a huge fans of these. I'm not huge on the taste. I think they are kind of flavorless or at least not what I expect when I bite into it but the outside tastes better than the filling.
Tara S.
I always love figs so this cookie is one of my favorites. But I especially love this brand because it has just the right amount of sweetness for me that I'm looking for.
Tee G.
Las Vegas, NV
My family and I absolutely love these cookies. My grandpa used to share them with me as a kid,they bring back a lot of good memories. Great tasting and very filling..they will satisfy any craving: )
Cordell M.
My grandmother introduced me to Fig Newtons. I love these snacks. I have not eaten them in a while. Just reviewing them right now makes me want to go out and buy a pack.
Kris M.
I absolutely love Fig Newtons. Even though they're cookies and have sugar in them, I always feel a little less guilty about eating them because of the fruit and fiber! Yay for keeping regular! :)
KT C.
Glenarden, MD
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are a childhood classic for me. I remember only getting them when I visit my grandfather so I grew up calling them "granddaddy's". Love these till this day and I always will. Such a great taste.
Paris J.
Detroit , MI
Who gave you your first fig newton
Alexandria V.
What's your favorite flavor of fig??
Stephenie M.
Andover, NJ
Carolyn R.
Pocatello, ID
Am I the only one who dislikes these?
Nicole P.
Lewiston, ME
Do you think they would ever consider making peach Fig Newtons?