BY NEWTONS

Fruit chewy cookies. see more...

Kristy R.
Jacksonville, FL
I absolutely LOVE the flavor of these! Not only are they delicious but they make me feel like I'm doing something good for my body as well. Sometimes the gritty texture bothers me but the taste is worth it!
Bethany I.
Melbourne, FL
I love Fig Newtons. I like the original the best, but my husband likes strawberry. We can eat the whole container pretty quickly and even though there is a ton of sugar, we just tell ourselves it is better than other cookies on the market!
Shannan M.
Windsor, PA
I've been eating these since I was a kid! Now I've got my kids eating them. They're a bit dry but they taste so good! The cakey part doesn't have much flavor but there's tons packed into the filling.
Nicole W.
Desert Hot Springs, CA
Absolute favorite snack "cookie". Anytime I'm looking for a sweet treat I definitely grab these, they also come in darling little single serve packages which I put in the husbands lunch, he loves em too!
Alexis R.
Madera, CA
Fig newtons are just fantastic. they're a great snack for those who love a wholesome fruity taste. I love these cookies, and they're a great snack for children!! five stars!!!
Jessi H.
Kirkland, WA
I love Fig Newtons! They're so tasty, and I don't feel like I have to eat the entire bag like usual brands. They're nice little pick-me-ups. Not too sweet, but definitely not bad!
Valerie A.
Boston, MA
Sometimes I just get a craving for Fig Newtons that nothing else will satisfy. The craving is always for the original fig version, even though the other fruits are tasty, too. They're a perfect snack. Not too sweet and nice and chewy.
Maranda K.
I love fig newtons, they are healthy and delicious. They always remind me of my childhood because I would love it when my mom would buy these and give them to me and my sisters as part of our lunch.
Michelle G.
Villa Rica, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These have always been a favorite of mine, they're soft and have just the right amount of sweetness to them. The only bad thing is when you bite down on the occasional seed...
Carrie S.
Tacoma, WA
Fig Newtons aren't something I ever buy, but when I eat them I can't stop. They remind me of my grandpa, who loved them. They are soft and tasty, and I love the texture if the figs. Great flavor, too!
Paris J.
Detroit , MI
Who gave you your first fig newton
Alexandria V.
What's your favorite flavor of fig??
Stephenie M.
Andover, NJ
Carolyn R.
Pocatello, ID
Am I the only one who dislikes these?
Nicole P.
Lewiston, ME
Do you think they would ever consider making peach Fig Newtons?

Walmart