BY NEWTONS

Fruit chewy cookies. see more...

Cassie K.
I loved fig newtons as a kid, and my parents usually favored buying these over cookies or other sweet snacks. Some flavors are better than others, but if you want something sweet that seems a bit healthier than other things, this is a great way to go.
Jesus M.
Resaca, GA
These are so good and healthy .. I enjoy about 6 of them in the mornings on my way to work with some coffee . I give them to my son as a snack when he wants to nibble after breakfast
Jessica D.
Canyon, TX
These are an awesome healthy alternative to cookies. I like to eat these when I'm on a health kick and I want something sweet but when I'm choosing cookie over cookie I might go with something a big more classic.
Yari R.
New haven , CT
These are not the best tasting choice but are a good alternative when craving sweets. I have a box of these at work and anytime I can not get my hands on anything sweet, I settle for these.
Megan  S.
Hampstead, MD
Not a fan of Fig Newtons. They are dry and have a strange taste to me, nothing like delicious, fresh figs. I know they are not too bad of a cookie in terms of nutrition, so that's where the two stars come in.
Wimberly T.
Barnesville, GA
I love these because I grew up with them. It meets my expectations. I enjoy them and will buy them again. It meets my expectations and they are delicious. I would recommend this to others because they are good
Jazmin G.
Fig newtons are absolutely delicious, and now that they are fat free, they are even more appealing! They taste great, with a whole lot less guilt! Love the classics, and this is a great, healthier alternative.
Sharell M.
These bring back good memories. I remember eating these as a kid. They have just the right amount of sweetness too them. I enjoy them also because of their softness. To me the perfect cookie is soft and chewy/
Katie S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Fig netwons of any brand are just nasty. They have this fake jelly substance inside that taste bland. Figs are not a bad fruit, but this bland mush they throw into a bland breading is not okay to put on shelves.
Kristy R.
Jacksonville, FL
I absolutely LOVE the flavor of these! Not only are they delicious but they make me feel like I'm doing something good for my body as well. Sometimes the gritty texture bothers me but the taste is worth it!
Paris J.
Detroit , MI
Who gave you your first fig newton
Alexandria V.
What's your favorite flavor of fig??
Stephenie M.
Andover, NJ
Carolyn R.
Pocatello, ID
Am I the only one who dislikes these?
Nicole P.
Lewiston, ME
Do you think they would ever consider making peach Fig Newtons?

Walmart