BY NEWTONS

Fruit chewy cookies. see more...

Debbie B.
Fairbanks, AK
I like these fat free Newtons just as much as I do the regular version. It just comes down to price. No idea why these are almost 5.00 a package. Delicious however!
Cindy H.
Fairview, TX
I remember these as a child, and still buy them now that I'm a grandmother! My grandkids love them and I like to give them a cookie that's a little healtheir. Love the softness of them.
kimberly D.
Ellenboro, NC
Fig Newtons are my go to snack for something sweet or for something right after a workout. They are low in calories, and help with my digestive system. I love them!
Kate W.
Tumwater, WA
This is one of my favorite summer snacks. They are so addicting! I love that they are made with real fruit, so I'm not eating a completely unhealthy treat. I also love the convenience of the easy open/resealable tab, which keeps the cookies fresh longer.
Daria M.
I have loved fig newtons since I was a kid. They are sweet but in my mind I tell myself I don't have to feel bad about eating them because they are somewhat healthy
Amy K.
Olathe, KS
Love having these as a snack or a more nutritious dessert! I personally like the original fig flavor as it's very satisfying. I would recommend this to anyone that craves a little sweet, but at a more nutritional value.
Lesa C.
Columbus, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love Fig Newtons when they are fresh, the cookie bread outside is so good. The next layer of fig flavor add to the goodness. Very good product and I feel like they are a little less bad for you than a standard cookie!
Gemma R.
St Augustine, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My daughter loves these! I would much rather her reach for these as a snack than potato chips or sweets. They are the perfect size to pack a few in her lunch box!
Paris J.
Detroit , MI
This my my first cookie as an child goin over to my nanas house she would have fig newtons an sweet tea i would love to go see her to get them i miss thoses days
Stephanie C.
Victorville , CA
These were always a favorite of mine as a kid. Remind me of my grandmother. I buy them from time to time as a healthy alternative. Taste way better then store brand ones.
Paris J.
Detroit , MI
Who gave you your first fig newton
Alexandria V.
What's your favorite flavor of fig??
Stephenie M.
Andover, NJ
Carolyn R.
Pocatello , ID
Am I the only one who dislikes these?
Nicole P.
Lewiston, ME
Do you think they would ever consider making peach Fig Newtons?