BY NEWTONS

Fruit chewy cookies. see more...

Mariangel C.
Doral, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I used to eat this when I was a teenager, in the afternoons when doing my homework, with coffee and milk, and loved the softness and sweetness in it. Highly recommended.
Melissa C.
Selma, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are ok but I much prefer the fruit flavor versions. The strawberry is my absolute favorite flavor. I can remember as I child I thought these were filled with prunes because of the color.
Megan B.
Grand Rapids, MI
Fig Newtons are my favorite cookies! They remind me of my late Grandfather and eating them makes me feel better! I love the fact that they come in travel size bags it makes them so easy to take them as a snack on the go!
Ciara B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I used to love these until my grandma told me that the reason they are crunchy is bc when the figs are all sucked up by the machines in the field, cockroaches are really attracted to them and the machine sucks everythng up... It doesn't distinguish bug from plant.
Lindsey L.
Center , TX
Can I just say, I freakin LOVE Fig Newtons and the fact that they are fat free makes them even more enjoyable! I do, however, eat more of them than I would because they are fat free so that may defeat the whole purpose of trying to eat healthier LOL. But who can resist?!
Genesis M.
Love love love these since I was 10 years old they go way back these fig filled cookies they are the right amount of fig and cookie and they don't taste bland or nasty just perfect
Amanda M.
I love these!!! They are sodt, chewy and satisfying to say the least. They are flavorful and have a good texture. They are also relatively inexpensive. Give them a try if you never have before :)
Sihlegsyh C.
88952 NW 24th Terrace Doral, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I remember and makes my mouth water. Excellent product I like a lot, its flavor is incomparable!They are no longer available in my country, so I have a very long time that I do not taste one, you really were by far my favorite cookies guava jelly bringing is exquisite.
Daria M.
I have loved fig newtons since I was a kid. They are sweet but in my mind I tell myself I don't have to feel bad about eating them because they are somewhat healthy
Lesa C.
Columbus, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love Fig Newtons when they are fresh, the cookie bread outside is so good. The next layer of fig flavor add to the goodness. Very good product and I feel like they are a little less bad for you than a standard cookie!
Paris J.
Detroit , MI
Who gave you your first fig newton
Alexandria V.
What's your favorite flavor of fig??
Stephenie M.
Andover, NJ
Carolyn R.
Pocatello, ID
Am I the only one who dislikes these?
Nicole P.
Lewiston, ME
Do you think they would ever consider making peach Fig Newtons?

Walmart