BY NEWTONS

Fruit chewy cookies. see more...

Alora S.
Rockville Ctr, NY
Fig newtons are like Oreos to an adult. Like they are just as addicting, but in all honesty, they are pretty good. I'm not a fan of figs usually but you can't really tell you're eating a fig.
Gabby H.
Tooele, UT
I can't stand the smell of them, I can not stand the taste of them, and I never have. Sometimes the mood may strike where I will have one, maybe two, but it's very rare.
Kate W.
Cincinnati, OH
My dad used to eat these all the time while I was growing up and I loved sneaking one or two while he wasn't looking. When I buy them now, the pack disappears too fast so I don't buy them too frequently. But when I do... Delicious!
Erin L.
Sometimes I get a bizarre craving for these. I buy a package and after a few cookies I wonder what I was thinking! Figs are a funny flavor, and the cookie can sometimes be crumbly and dry, but bring back many childhood memories.
Chelsea T.
Belmont, NC
I love fig newtwons. I used to eat them all the time when I was a little girl, and still eat them today. They are a great snack that is both sweet and healthy. They are always fresh and soft. I love all the flavors even the original ones, but strawberry is my favorite
Ronda D.
Lampe, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
A classic, delicious cookie. I really don't care for the other flavors, but I had or the original thing! Give me for a good snack or dessert. Especially good with milk or chai tea.
Sonja H.
Las Vegas, NV
I am not a fan of these cookies. I have tried them several times and my family likes them, I am not a fruit dessert person, but if my daughter has anything to say about them, they're delicious!
Christian R.
Orlando, FL
I loved these bars as a child & now as a paren't the 2 packs seem so convenient. I don't feel guilty about feeding these to my 2 year old as a snack. She loves them & is not hyper afterwards like other sweets... Hyper 2 year olds and public places is not a good mix!
Annette S.
Augusta
LOVE THESE!!! Just pop in your mouth and instant gratification. An A+ snack. Perfect taste but you get a dry mouth. Make sure you got your soda on hand. Perfect mouth Happy. Get your pretzels and your favorite soda and snack on.
Jamie V.
Las Vegas
I grew up eating fig newtons with my great grandmother and she passed on her love of them to me. Delicious cookie with a great price. I couldn't be more pleased and they are a healthier version of a traditional cookie!
Paris J.
Detroit , MI
Who gave you your first fig newton
Alexandria V.
What's your favorite flavor of fig??
Stephenie M.
Andover, NJ
Carolyn R.
Pocatello, ID
Am I the only one who dislikes these?
Nicole P.
Lewiston, ME
Do you think they would ever consider making peach Fig Newtons?

Walmart