BY NEWTONS

Fruit chewy cookies. see more...

Paige ..
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is one of my all time favorite snacks! They're delicious, and even relatively healthy (compared to all my other snacks haha). They always meet my expectation and are always delicious- never disappointed!
Jessica J.
Lansing, MI
something about the rich spice of fig wrapped in a shortbread like cookie just reminds me of grandma! I love all flavors of newtons. I wish the boxes were bigger but overall I love them and can find them at almost any store! Treat yourself and grab some today!
Stormie M.
Dayton, TN
These are always a family favorite with me. They are sooooo Delicious they are my favorite little guilty pleasure. Im pretty sure ive eaten a whole carton of these they are very hard to put down and they arent very pricy. I know they make more then just this kind but i have not tried them.
Kerstin P.
I eat these waaay too often. Such a good go to snack while dropping kids off at school or running errands. Just sweet enough to take care of that sugar craving while not being overwhelmed by chocolate or other super sweet cookie add in. Love them!
Kate K.
Orlando, FL
Fig Newtons are perfect when you are looking for a delightful treat that isn't too sweet. They are always so soft and smell so fresh. I know they make a variety of flavors now, but there is nothing like the original fig. It is SO GOOD.
Victoria G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
There has always been something about these that I love. I wish I didn't, but they have an oddly irresistible flavor to me. I usually don't like little seeds in things, but the fig doesn't bother me at all... I especially like how the cookie part is very lightly sweetened, it balances out the sweetness of the fruit.
Summer J.
Beaumont, TX
I actually have a pack in the kitchen now and i bring these to a patient of mine. .its more than a cookie its breakfast on the go...dessert, late night snack they are so delicious and if u love figs i promise u will love these
Porscha J.
I LOVE FIG NEWTONS!!!! Its just something about fig newtons that I will never get tired of. I buy at least 6 boxes a month and can eat a whole pack in one day. They are that easy to eat and that good. The classic flavor is my go to and this momma here is never disappointed after having one...or 10 lol
Teri D.
Rogers, AR
Fig Newtons are a staple in our home. I am potty training my friend's 3 year old and she gets one every time she goes potty! She loves these cookies and I love that they are a healthier option that others. Very affordable. We purchase from walmart.
Ashlee W.
St Petersburg, FL
These have forever been my least favorite snack. My best friend growing up would always have them at her house and her mom would give them to us as a "treat" after school and I would always pretend to eat them and throw them out instead.
Paris J.
Detroit , MI
Who gave you your first fig newton
Alexandria V.
What's your favorite flavor of fig??
Stephenie M.
Andover, NJ
Carolyn R.
Pocatello, ID
Am I the only one who dislikes these?
Nicole P.
Lewiston, ME
Do you think they would ever consider making peach Fig Newtons?

Walmart