BY NEWTONS

Fruit chewy cookies. see more...

Ashley M.
Bunker Hill, WV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love these if your not in the mood for cookies or cakes but still want something semi sweet!! There soft and chewy!!! You can get the 1.00 pack which has 12 in them if you don't want the bigger package!
Ana G.
Chula Vista, CA
I love figs but these cookies are not my favorite. I really don't like the after-taste and definitely to me they don't taste like fig, everyone else in my office loves them though.
Krystal S.
Howell, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Fig Newtons have always been one of my favorites since I was little. They have a fruity center and soft outside. They just melt in your mouth. Highly recommend trying these classics.
Alejandra S.
Milwaukee, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love these! I like to eat them while I'm on the go since they are easy to grab and get on the go. I usually eat more before class starts so that my stomach isn't to empty in the morning. Its filling and good. You can't go wrong with this product.
Erica W.
Kenosha, WI
Strawberry and cream cheese flavor is the best! Really rich but delicious! I got hooked on these years ago because my dad would buy them all of the time when I was a little girl.
Cassidy R.
Grand bay , AL
Obsessed with these! I used to eat them as a child and just recently started buying them again and now I get them with every grocery shopping trip. Not sure if these are considered a "healthy" snack but I feel pretty healthy when I eat these lol.
Keri P.
Nicholasville, KY
I love fig neutons. They taste so good, and are a good snack to eat when you are trying to eat healtheir. I typically don't eat a good diet. These are a much healtheir alternative to the other very high calorie snack cakes that i usually enjoy
Makayla S.
Somerset, KY
A healthy, tasty snack that you can take just about anywhere! I used to love these growing up. People would always give me weird looks because of the fig, but once they tried them they ell in love as well.
Tracy M.
Honolulu, HI
I am not sure how healthy Nabisco's 100% Whole Grain Fig Newtons are, but they are tasty! They are not too sweet. I love the cakey outside portion. These remind me of my grandmother, who used to eat them. They are an old snack that has stood the test of time. I love them with coffee.
Jennifer D.
These are good enough that when eaten on their own I do not think I am missing anything with them being fat free! I think if I compared them directly to regular fig newtons I would notice the difference, though. Even so, they are a nice treat.
Paris J.
Detroit , MI
Who gave you your first fig newton
Alexandria V.
What's your favorite flavor of fig??
Stephenie M.
Andover, NJ
Carolyn R.
Pocatello, ID
Am I the only one who dislikes these?
Nicole P.
Lewiston, ME
Do you think they would ever consider making peach Fig Newtons?