BY NEWTONS

Fruit chewy cookies. see more...

Crisia L.
Worcester, MA
Fig Newtons are so delicious. I have been eating this since I was a young. It is definitely better than eating a piece of chocolate. It just hits the spot. I love it, so try them out!
Erica W.
Kenosha, WI
Strawberry and cream cheese flavor is the best! Really rich but delicious! I got hooked on these years ago because my dad would buy them all of the time when I was a little girl.
Ariel N.
Athens, TN
I love love love Fig Newtons. They bring back so many childhood memories. I kinda of cringe paying around $5 a pack of them where I live , but they are worth it. Sometimes I throw 3 or 4 in a plastic sandwich bag and snack on them throughout the day.
Krystal S.
Howell, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Fig Newtons have always been one of my favorites since I was little. They have a fruity center and soft outside. They just melt in your mouth. Highly recommend trying these classics.
Lina P.
I typically hate fig-flavored snacks, but something about these cookies makes them tolerable. These are really soft and kind of melt in your mouth, instead of other cookies that are hard, crunchy, and crumbly.
Ana G.
Chula Vista, CA
I love figs but these cookies are not my favorite. I really don't like the after-taste and definitely to me they don't taste like fig, everyone else in my office loves them though.
Brenda M.
Fremont, NC
Wow, well I love fig newtons, so we were checking out the cookies and what did my eyes capture? It was blueberry fig newtons. Yes, take my two favorite items and smash them together. Love the blueberry flavor!
Tracy W.
Vandiver, AL
This is not a cookie,,,, it's fruit and cake. they are wonderful and not bad for you at all. my kids love them and so do me and my husband. I grew up eating them with my mom so I they make me think of her.
Alexis H.
Pittsburgh, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Who doesn't like fig newtons? They are a very nice classic cookie that is a crowd pleaser. They can be a bit dry sometimes though. They also aren't the most exciting cookie to get.
Alejandra S.
Milwaukee, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love these! I like to eat them while I'm on the go since they are easy to grab and get on the go. I usually eat more before class starts so that my stomach isn't to empty in the morning. Its filling and good. You can't go wrong with this product.
Paris J.
Detroit , MI
Who gave you your first fig newton
Alexandria V.
What's your favorite flavor of fig??
Stephenie M.
Andover, NJ
Carolyn R.
Pocatello, ID
Am I the only one who dislikes these?
Nicole P.
Lewiston, ME
Do you think they would ever consider making peach Fig Newtons?

Walmart