BY NEWTONS

Fruit chewy cookies. see more...

Emily C.
I enjoy Fig Newtons fairly well, but I'm not a picky eater. If you have picky eaters, they may not enjoy this as much because it's a natural fruit and not artificial tasting. I like that about Fig Newtons, and I also enjoy the outside, because it makes the snack filling.
Victoria P.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I'll always love you fig newtons. These are so good, affordable, and you just can't go wrong with these. I buy them anywhere I find them, which is any supermarket. Would definitely recommend these!!!!
Jessica B.
Long Beach , CA
I so love these they are so so so good as a snack. I got some from the 99 cents store but also from Walgreens. Pros for these they are filling but too much calories very delicious one though. I just keep eating until they're gone
Regina J.
Philadelphia, PA
I think Fig Newtons are one of Nabiscos best cookie. No where have I ever seen or had a fig product better. I can eat a whole pack if I tried especially with a glass of cold milk. The only downside is that fig newtons loose their freshness fast and so to me needs to be eaten quickly or the cookies will become crumbly.
Tiffany M.
Fig Newtons are OK - they're somewhat healthy - better to reach for than some snacks but still contain more fat than I would have thought for the taste. They're soft and chewy, which is a plus, but the flavor of the filling gets overrun by the taste of the outside part.
Carrie W.
Oakland, CA
Not sure why people hate on fig newtons because they are one of the best things I've ever tasted. I'm obsessed with them and can eat a whole package in one sitting. The originals are great and this box is the perfect size to prevent over eating (lol)
Amanda M.
I'm not really a fan of Fig Newtons. Even though the package says "Fat Free", it's still not really a healthy snacking alternative. Too much added sugar and fake crap in them. Ever since I started eating cleaner and reading ingredients I am appalled at what I used to eat. I feel so much better now. I don't eat Fig Newtons.
Melissa G.
Powhatan, VA
I love fig newtons! They are definitely one of a kind on the market. They seem like they are better for you than eating a regular cookie. I had no idea that there are so many other options made by fig newtons. I saw they just came out with a chocolate option too! YUM!
Anna-Lisa p.
Sonora , CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
When I eat fig newtons, I always think of the old commercials. They were more healthy back in the day. Now to many additives. I'm a repeat Grocery store of course. The new newtons are just as yummy.
Crista S.
Royal Oak, MI
These always have been and probably always will be one of my favorite cookies. They're not as healthy as you may assume, but are far healthier than a lot of snacks and I'd recommend them to anyone!
Paris J.
Detroit , MI
Who gave you your first fig newton
Alexandria V.
What's your favorite flavor of fig??
Stephenie M.
Andover, NJ
Carolyn R.
Pocatello, ID
Am I the only one who dislikes these?
Nicole P.
Lewiston, ME
Do you think they would ever consider making peach Fig Newtons?