BY NEWTONS

Fruit chewy cookies. see more...

Rosa H.
Oh my goodness they're so yummy! I love them, my kids love them, my friends love them, even my picky little sister loves them. That's a pretty huge win considering she sometimes turns down chocolate chip cookies.
Brittany W.
Killeen, TX
One of the best fruit cookies! This brand is great and very affordable. I've always loved these my grandma used to have them laying around her house when I was little, I now buy them for my little ones.
Mallory K.
Memphis, TN
These are really good. I was a bit skeptical about trying anything other than fig (because how can you beat that). These are awesome and are the perfect combo of chewy and soft just like regular fig newtons. Love.
Jennifer T.
I enjoy eating two or three of these as a sweet mid-afternoon work snack. They taste great, and are satisfying when you need that end of the workday pick-me-up. Although, after taking a more careful look at the label, I thought they were healthier than they actually are, they have a surprising amount of sugar; so watch out for that.
Rose S.
Bronx, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I like to throw these in my bag before going to work. Theyre a great midday snack and make me feel like I'm making a decent choice when it comes to cookies. The fig middle is a little grainy and takes time to get used to,but they're delicious
Madi G.
Columbia City, IN
These are really good and they are a good snack. They are sweet and not very fattening. When you eat them it seems like you're eating dessert. They are soft and chewy like cookies. I would recommend these to people as snack or as dessert if you're trying to eat healthy
Haley T.
Saint Cloud, MN
Reminds me of all the times being younger and having these! They are a healthier dessert alternative. Love the soft cookie part and the fruity taste. Always wished that more would come in a container
me encanta el sabor caramelizado de esos frutos que lleva en su interiro me encantan son mis favoritos los, es un poco caro pero de vez en cuando es bueno, es un excelente aperitivo en las tardes me satisface y me da energias super ricooooo
Thao N.
Dorchester, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I don't know why I love these so much but I do. They're so good. A lot of my friends hated them growing up and I assumed I would too...but they're surprisingly really really good. They make you feel healthier than eating other little snack bars and they're not too sweet.
Caitlin M.
I love Fig Newtons! Literally any kind (fig, triple berry, etc.) are delicious. My friends laugh because they call them an "old person snack" but I don't get why! They're so soft and sweet, perfect.
Paris J.
Detroit , MI
Who gave you your first fig newton
Alexandria V.
What's your favorite flavor of fig??
Stephenie M.
Andover, NJ
Carolyn R.
Pocatello, ID
Am I the only one who dislikes these?
Nicole P.
Lewiston, ME
Do you think they would ever consider making peach Fig Newtons?

Walmart