BY NEWTONS

Fruit chewy cookies. see more...

Kathe F.
I received this product for free through the House Party Chatterbox program. I chose blueberry because my baby likes blueberry. They taste great and aren't as dry as I expected them to be. I like that they're whole grain, which my husband could not tell. I'm excited to try other flavors!
Erin K.
I love fig newtons. Such a classic taste that takes me back to elementary school days when finding them in my lunch bag. The multiple flavors keep them relevant for my taste buds! Such good assortments!
amber j.
One of my fqvorite cookiez, although not a fan of the "fig" but love the other fruits! i do wish they would have more flavors, I'm sure there were more flavors when i wqs a kid! like peach and raspberry!
Amelia B.
Medford, MA
I always have and always will love Fig Newtons! There's just something about them that is completely satisfying and delicious. They're sweet and hearty at the same time. This is a staple snack for sure!
Kelsie B.
Concord, NC
I absolutely LOVE fig newtons! I grew up eating them & I still love munching on them! They are a yummy way to get in a sweet fix while atill feeling like its a reasonably health choice (but only if you can eat a few at a time, I can't!)
Hannah M.
Royal Oak, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Fig Newtons are soooo good! They aren't typically the first cookie that I crave, but they are so good when I go to my Grandma's house. I really should start buying these instead of Oreos.
Madi G.
Columbia City, IN
These are really good and they are a good snack. They are sweet and not very fattening. When you eat them it seems like you're eating dessert. They are soft and chewy like cookies. I would recommend these to people as snack or as dessert if you're trying to eat healthy
Chiara T.
Washington, DC
#NewstonFigNewtons are one of my favorite snacks. They have really tasty fruit inside, and they have a great chewy consistency. The whole grain ones don't really taste differently from the regular ones too. Perfect for a packed lunch or to keep your energy up throughout the day!
Brittany W.
Killeen, TX
One of the best fruit cookies! This brand is great and very affordable. I've always loved these my grandma used to have them laying around her house when I was little, I now buy them for my little ones.
Haley T.
Saint Cloud, MN
Reminds me of all the times being younger and having these! They are a healthier dessert alternative. Love the soft cookie part and the fruity taste. Always wished that more would come in a container
Paris J.
Detroit , MI
Who gave you your first fig newton
Alexandria V.
What's your favorite flavor of fig??
Stephenie M.
Andover, NJ
Carolyn R.
Pocatello, ID
Am I the only one who dislikes these?
Nicole P.
Lewiston, ME
Do you think they would ever consider making peach Fig Newtons?

Walmart