BY NEWTONS

Fruit chewy cookies. see more...

Julie G.
Logan
I grew up eating these my whole life. When I was younger I wasn't sure how much I like them. As I have gotten older I have learned how much I like them as  snack now.
Amy B.
seattle
I just can’t keep these around anymore! I’ll demolish an entire package T_T

Ever since I was young fig newton has been my cookie of choice and I don’t think that’ll ever change.
Spencer S.
Gainesville, GA
Fig newtons are what I think of when I think of the classic cookie. I have been eating them since I was in grade school and they are still so great. So soft chewy and delicious I just can’t say no when they are around.
Valerie L.
I recently had to have my gallbladder removed and fig newtons were the only cookies I was allowed to have. They are delicious and now they are my favorite cookie!
Haley B.
Rossville, GA
My grandmother always had these at her house when I was growing up and I am carrying in the tradition! I love grabbing a couple of these to satisfy my sweet tooth!
Kristine O.
Marrero, LA
One word comes to mind when I think of Fig Newtons: YUM! I know they aren't the most popular cookies out there, but I adore them. They're so good. I love the chewy, almost cakey texture of the actual cookie part and the sweetness of the fig filling. They're positively delightful. They aren't the best for you, but I don't have them all that often, so I don't feel completely terrible about loving them so much.
Amanda S.
Moreno Valley, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I've always loved fig Newtons... even when I was a kid. I don't eat regular figs, but I could eat a whole thing of these myself. My whole household loves them. I even prefer them over chocolate chip as I've gotten older because these aren't too sweet. The fig to cookie ratio is good too. Although they can be a bit mouth drying, washing them down with a bit of milk or coffee does the trick.
Winnie L.
Bellflower, CA
I love fig newtons, my husband hates it because of the texture, but I love them. I don't buy it as often as I used to because of him, but I think I need to get some now by writing this review. =) I like the original fig newtons, I have not tried the other flavors. These are good healthy snacks as well for anyone.
Tiarra J.
Orange Park, FL
Keep it real and delicious with Newtons cookies made with whole grains and real fruit. These classic cookies with the chewy center, have been enjoyed by millions for over a century. Newtons are a Kosher Certified, low-fat treat. Made with real and contain no high fructose corn syrup. The classic fig flavor is just like you remember. This includes 10oz package of Newtons Fig Original Soft & Chewy Fruit Cookies
Sarah H.
Okay this is usually a hit or miss for a lot of people-- it really depends if you like fruit (in this case figs) in your cookies. But this is one of my classic favorite cookies to snack on when I want something fruity and soft! A bit on the sweet side though, so I can't have too many but two or three is perfect with tea! Definitely recommend trying them if you're looking for something different.
Paris J.
Detroit , MI
Who gave you your first fig newton
Alexandria V.
What's your favorite flavor of fig??
Stephenie M.
Andover, NJ
Carolyn R.
Pocatello, ID
Am I the only one who dislikes these?
Nicole P.
Lewiston, ME
Do you think they would ever consider making peach Fig Newtons?

Walmart