BY NEWTONS

Fruit chewy cookies. see more...

Kasey C.
Belfast, ME
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Soft, chewy cookies with a slightly sweet flavor. These cookies always remind me of when I was a kid, getting these and just devouring them. The one downside to them is sometimes you get a hard seed when you are chewing, which is unpleasant.
Valorie S.
Berkeley, CA
Fruit and Cake! That's what Nabisco Newtons have been called and I agree! It's my guilt-free dessert when I want something yummy but still need to watch my calories and have a healthy snack.
The outer "cake" is soft and yummy and the inside is fruity and delicious!
Terri K.
Laurel, Ms
I love fig newtons. My mom always gave them to me because they were "healthy" cookies... no mom... no they are not but they are yummy and a better treat option besides chocolate chip. They are still COOKIES though people.
Apryl C.
I've loved fig newtons ever since I was a little girl. This was an unpopular opinion out of all my friends however which I was thankful for because when we shared snacks, no one wanted mine and there was more for me! Haha!
Andrea L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are very nice for a lowfat snack.
They taste almost the same as the original fig newton, only problem is they are quite dry and stick to the roof of my mouth. I suggest drinking some cold fat free milk with them!
Elizabeth A.
Cary, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love the fat free Fig Newtons. There are so many foods out there where the fat free version has a ton of preservatives and doesn't taste normal, but these Fig Newtons are better than the full fat version - in my opinion. They are sweet, but not too sweet, and 2 or 3 are plenty to satisfy your dessert craving!
Ali L.
Fig Newtons are the perfect treat for someone who doesn't have a huge sweet tooth. I love them for when I want a sweet treat without making myself feel sick. They're sweet and chewy with just the right amount of sweetness!
Amanda L.
Mullins, SC
I have always been a huge fan of Nabisco Fig Newtons Cookies. I have loved them since I was just a small child. I remember my dad bringing them home and sharing them with me. They are really soft and chewy. I love them!
Wendy V.
Long Beach, CA
As much as i love fig newtons, i read about a fact that wasp lay eggs in figs, now the chances of figs being collected with wasp eggs in them? i don't know the odds but yeah I don't know if I can continue to eat them now.
Betsy B.
Jackson, SC
I love fig newton cookies. My favorite is the strawberry flavor. They make a great party food if you cut them length wise into three pieces and dip in powder sugar. Yum!! They are also delicious on their own. They are not usually priced too high either and they are healthier for you than a regular cookie.
Paris J.
Detroit , MI
Who gave you your first fig newton
Alexandria V.
What's your favorite flavor of fig??
Stephenie M.
Andover, NJ
Carolyn R.
Pocatello , ID
Am I the only one who dislikes these?
Nicole P.
Lewiston, ME
Do you think they would ever consider making peach Fig Newtons?