BY NEWTONS

Fruit chewy cookies. see more...

Shazi L.
Brooklyn, NY
I really like the taste of these, but this isn't a snack that you can bulldoze through. The texture alone will leave you chewing rather slowly, and the fig taste is pretty strong, so I usually end up only eating a couple and putting the rest away for later so I don't get sick of it.
Linda W.
Oswego, NY
These are my all time favorite cookies for many years. They are soft and chewy and full of figs, if ever there was a healthy cookie then I guess this is it. This is a great snack for the kids for anytime, I highly recommend this product
Sloane A.
wayne , NJ
I used to eat the full fat fig newtons, and I loved them. a few years ago, I switched to a healtheir lifestyle, but I didn't want to give up my favorite cookie!! the fat free isn't as tasty as the original, but it is still delicious!
Michelle C.
Vista, CA
OMG DO NOT BUY THESE!!!!!! I bought them thinking i haven'e had a Newton in ages and i grabbed this one by mistake. I got home and grabbed a few handed them to my kids and to my husband and we all went for the trash can. so does not taste the same. to gritty
Heather L.
Tampa, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These Fig Newtons remind me of my childhood! I didn't have the fat free version but I have changed my diet to acquire the taste for lighter foods. I really love these they are so amazing! Very simple and not overly sweet! I love them!
Kaleigh L.
Nabisco Fig Newtons are by far my most favorite snack! It is great for the person with a sweet tooth! I usually buy mine from Waymart, Publix or Target! When it comes to fig cookies this is the only brand that tastes this good. I would most definitely recommend to others.
Kasey C.
Belfast, ME
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Soft, chewy cookies with a slightly sweet flavor. These cookies always remind me of when I was a kid, getting these and just devouring them. The one downside to them is sometimes you get a hard seed when you are chewing, which is unpleasant.
Michaela C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My husband has a weirdly strong affection for Fig Newtons.  In my book, they're pretty tasty, but not something I would just grab for a snack on my own.  The dense chewiness is nice.  I usually buy these on sale, as the list price is a little much for my, especially when they go on sale so frequently.
Valorie S.
Berkeley, CA
Fruit and Cake! That's what Nabisco Newtons have been called and I agree! It's my guilt-free dessert when I want something yummy but still need to watch my calories and have a healthy snack.
The outer "cake" is soft and yummy and the inside is fruity and delicious!
Rosa V.
San Jose, CA
I really enjoy Newtons! I love how soft and chewy they are, especially the fact they contain fig, which is a fruit that hard to find in stores. Of course they have different tastes in the matter but this is as close to I can get. They are perfect snack for everyone.
Paris J.
Detroit , MI
Who gave you your first fig newton
Alexandria V.
What's your favorite flavor of fig??
Stephenie M.
Andover, NJ
Carolyn R.
Pocatello, ID
Am I the only one who dislikes these?
Nicole P.
Lewiston, ME
Do you think they would ever consider making peach Fig Newtons?

Walmart