BY NEWTONS

Fruit chewy cookies. see more...

Jennifer K.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Affordable delicious snack. Brings back memories of when I was younger and loved eating these right when I got home from school. The texture and taste is delicious and these newtons are also very affordable. Love the different flavors they have.
Sihlegsyh C.
88952 NW 24th Terrace Doral, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
See this and come back to my childhood, long time since I've seen this product available in my country but bring me too many memories ago when if it was possible to get here ... These were my favorite cookies if I opened a package could not leave until I ate them all, it tastes very addictive
Grace E.
Fig Newtons aren't horrible, but they would not be my top choice when eating a cookie! If I'm going to eat a cookie, I prefer something sweeter, such as chocolate and/or peanut butter. The Fig Newtons do have a good texture and do not taste bad. If you like fruiter cookies you will probably like Fig Newtons. They just aren't my preference.
Sarah B.
N Grosvenordl, CT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love this brand of Fig Newtons. They are tasty, and the new flavors they are coming out with are interesting! The only down side for me is the price. In today's economy, I have a hard time paying $4 for a package of cookies. A better price point would make these cookies a solid A!
Diana C.
Las Vegas, NV
These are the ultimate go to sweet snack for me. I don't feel guilty eating them the way I would if I was just having chocolate or other cookies. I know I know, they aren't cookies, they are newtons lol. They are so naturally sweet and yummy!
Breahna M.
Russellville, AR
We have Newtons at my work. They are a great snack. I like how they are one of the healthier snacks compared to chips, cookies, and candy. They are 100 % whole grain which is great! They are very delicious. You can buy these just about anywhere. I would recommend these to others.
Heather L.
Tampa, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These Fig Newtons remind me of my childhood! I didn't have the fat free version but I have changed my diet to acquire the taste for lighter foods. I really love these they are so amazing! Very simple and not overly sweet! I love them!
Sloane A.
wayne , NJ
I used to eat the full fat fig newtons, and I loved them. a few years ago, I switched to a healtheir lifestyle, but I didn't want to give up my favorite cookie!! the fat free isn't as tasty as the original, but it is still delicious!
Courtney C.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are a great go to snack for after school or for taking on the go. They're soft, sweet (maybe a little too sweet) and don't taste artificial. They're fairly low in both fat and calories and just 2 is enough to curb my sweet tooth.
Shazi L.
Brooklyn , NY
I really like the taste of these, but this isn't a snack that you can bulldoze through. The texture alone will leave you chewing rather slowly, and the fig taste is pretty strong, so I usually end up only eating a couple and putting the rest away for later so I don't get sick of it.
Paris J.
Detroit , MI
Who gave you your first fig newton
Alexandria V.
What's your favorite flavor of fig??
Stephenie M.
Andover, NJ
Carolyn R.
Pocatello, ID
Am I the only one who dislikes these?
Nicole P.
Lewiston, ME
Do you think they would ever consider making peach Fig Newtons?

Walmart