BY NEWTONS

Fruit chewy cookies. see more...

Megan K.
Burgess Hill, BH
I Don't Really Like Things That Are Fig FLAVOURED Or Have Fig In Them But I Can Honestly Say These Are Amazing
Kayla V.
Rimouski, QC
These are the original ones. They are so good and moist. I always crave these and keep extra bags in my pantry
Adriana m.
Montreal
its so delicious its not expensive at all and its a natural product there nothing artificail in this i love it
Brianna L.
Sundre, AB
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I actually really miss fig newtons these were one of the snacks my grandma and my mom always have at the house
Yuliana T.
Sweet treat !
I’m one of those girls that need a dessert after meals and this is a pice of heaven, I love it.
T S.
Always have loved Fig Newton's...since i was a kid. fast and quick treat, great for a pick me up, healthy too
katherine c.
estas galletitas eran lo maximo cuando estaban en mi pais las de guayaba eran rquisimas las extraño un monton
Angie G.
They are super rich, they are super soft and ideal to eat when it comes to having anxiety or a night of movie
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
These cookies are really good ,they remind me of jam cookies that my grandmother used to make ,nice and moist
Kara L.
Woodbridge, New Jersey
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Great snack if your craving something sweet but are watching what you eat! Try some of the other flavors too
Paris J.
Detroit , MI
Who gave you your first fig newton
Alexandria V.
What's your favorite flavor of fig??
Stephenie M.
Andover, NJ
Carolyn R.
Pocatello, ID
Am I the only one who dislikes these?
Nicole P.
Lewiston, ME
Do you think they would ever consider making peach Fig Newtons?